LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what else your interest other then diaper?

azdl95

Here we all know that we sharing about our feel about diaper. But everybody knows that all the Diaper Lover have their own life and other interest besides interest in diaper. Like me, I like motorcycle, I do have my own ride and I modified them by myself. I like to wear my diaper while racing (not a legal racing).

• Like 1

My main interest has been cars, ever since I was a little kid I loved cars.

I spend most of my days and nights, online looking at and buying cars and car parts, to repair the cars I buy and sell.

I rarely make money on them, its not about that for me, I enjoy driving the cars until they sell, then I move on to the next.

I had to set a rule of only owning 3 cars at a time because of the cost of cars now days.

I have lots of hobbies/interests such as reading and various arts and crafts but my big one right now is music. Irish music, to be exact. I play the fiddle, though not particularly well at this point...having fun learning though so that's all that matters!

Video Games and Fursuiting, and yes, I usually wear a diaper for my other hobbies (Under the suit, I'm not a Baby Fur). Then again I'm always diapered, so... really doesn't matter what I'm doing.. I do also love to cook.

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 10:53 AM, azdl95 said:

Here we all know that we sharing about our feel about diaper. But everybody knows that all the Diaper Lover have their own life and other interest besides interest in diaper. Like me, I like motorcycle, I do have my own ride and I modified them by myself. I like to wear my diaper while racing (not a legal racing).

7 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I also love motorcycles. I have an 02' zx9r that needs a rear tire and a new clutch and since it sat for a couple weeks it seems it might need a new battery. got the clutch already, gonna do an oil change soon and install the clutch. Figure while I'm at it I'll put on the back tire and figure out what's wrong with the back brake as it seams nearly useless. Also just got a ford focus st, I'm trying to figure out what I can do to it and keep the warranty.