LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8 Questions With...

tumblr_nzc5hpB7aO1u6t0fyo1_1280.jpg

Click here to check out a special 8 Questions with Little Sophie! Sophie went above and beyond, answering her questions in the form of a short clip, so both fans and people who haven't had a chance to check her out yet should head on over and have a look.

I'm going to keep these announcements confined to this one thread from now on (click here to check out past entries in the series.) I've only done creative people so far (writers, artists, models) but I've been thinking about asking some actual lifestyle ABDL girls for the next round (maybe even some couples)... would you guys be interested in that? Would anyone here be interested in answering 8 Questions for our readers? Is there someone from around the community that you'd like to know more about? Let me know here or in the comments section of my blog.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since we did one of these, but I'm trying to resurrect the concept starting with one of my favorite writers in the community... the frankly amazing Totally Transformed! Click here to find out what makes a nice, educated career gal fantasize about the unstoppable and desperately humiliating decent into Adult Infancy!

I'm hoping I can get back to doing these on at least a semi-regular basis-- if there's someone in the community you'd like to know more about, let me know here or in the comments on the blog. I'm still thinking about expanding the focus from just creative people and into people who actually live the lifestyle-- maybe even some couples. If anyone fits the bill and would be interested, drop me a line and let me know.