LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Music that Makes You Feel Young?

TalkBoy

Anything I listened to up through pre-school really resonates with my little side, naturally, so that's a lot of 80s pop music. Those "classical music for baby" CDs are also quite affecting. I have one called "Bach, Beethoven and Baby" on my Spotify which is lots of easily recongizable classic music pieces played very gently on a piano. It is perfect littletime music.

Modern stuff, there's no one artist or group of music, normally just individual songs. "Bright" by Echosmith, for example, is incredibly potent. I can't listen to that song without wanting to be held by my daddy: https://youtu.be/kMAzstG5O7E

That is not weird at all, it is what you lived at the time, although DOWNTOWN was well into the British Invasion, which I think was more of an abduction by the Americans. Early 60's is Drifters, Roy Orbiso, the Shirelles, The Marvelettes, Gene McDaniels; Before the British Invasion

And the too-overlooked Dave Clark 5. Some really great music but overshadowed by the Beatles. Parents listened to early 50's pop and Big-Band swing (I still like that stuff), kids listened to early rock and 60's pop. Brother was a hippie into early heavy metal- remember Iron Butterfly, Steppenwolf, Captain Beefheart?

It's a lot about when you grew up, and though I'm heavily into music only a few songs like Puff the Magic Dragon really take me back into my early years where life was so much simpler and so much more fun :)

Bettypooh

I had a Farfisa Compact Duo, Does that ring a bell? I think the Hammond was overplayed and a bit overrated. Make no mistake, it was and is great, but it is treated as the end all and be all of organs. Now I have a Casio WK3500, CZ-1000, Roland Lucina AX-09 "keytar" and a Moog Opus 3. I am also heading into VST,. including the Arturia Collection 3 V (Vox 300, Roland Jupiter 8 Arp 2600 Mini-Moog, Wurlitzer piano, Sequential Circuits Prohet 5 VS and a hybrid of both and a couple of other) and DAW land where I can keep about 800 instruments in a laptop and have a piece of software to make them stand-alone. Hardware-wise I have an M-Audio interface and an M-Audio Oxygen 49 keyboard controller, My 3 forms of music are "doowop", psychedelic, psychedelic with minor interests in bluegrass, country and exotic instruments (Santaur, Guitarra,) And what would life be without and electreic an acoustic 12-banger?

I like a lot of the music I listened to when I was younger so enya, the cure, 80s pop, eddi reader, music from films and games. Although one that kind of resonates with grown up little me now is stephen speaks - Just a little girl. I remember when I first heard it I sent it to one of my friends and was like this is how I feel!

10 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

That is not weird at all, it is what you lived at the time, although DOWNTOWN was well into the British Invasion, which I think was more of an abduction by the Americans. Early 60's is Drifters, Roy Orbiso, the Shirelles, The Marvelettes, Gene McDaniels; Before the British Invasion

I heard a lot of the earlier stuff as well, since my mother had late fifties/early sixties '45s. "Downtown" is the earliest contemporary one I remember, however.

• 5 weeks later...

Most obscure songs from the 80s make me feel little. My mum used to work in a record store when she was a teenager so when I came along my parents used to play music all night and it was never mainstream... Well, it is now, but it wasn't back then. Those songs take me back.

Get it here. right-click on "GO", OPEN IN A NEW WINDOW then READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS and you can take it with you while you browse DD. NOTE WELL: it is Little Girl music; DANCE OF THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRY, PRETTY (a flute & harp piece I found on YouTube), FAIRY BALLET, MY FAVORITE THINGS and ROCK-A-BYE-BABY

Fairy approved

GO

• 4 weeks later...

Teach Your Children by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young, and pretty much anything by James Taylor because my dad, who sings and plays guitar, used to play those songs for me before bed when I was very little. And Forever Young by Rod Stewart, because I remember seeing the video for it on MTV or VH1 when I was young. Well, there are a lot of videos I remember seeing when I was a kid, but for some reason that one strikes a chord with me.