LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Princess Panties

steveg

I am looking for size 8 panties for my princess she loves Pooh bear and Cinderella she has been being a really good girl and i wanted to surprise her. Does anyone have any recurses for pretty panties

On ?12?/?26?/?2015 at 2:27 PM, steveg said:

I am looking for size 8 panties for my princess she loves Pooh bear and Cinderella she has been being a really good girl and i wanted to surprise her. Does anyone have any recurses for pretty panties

You are posting in a Diaper forum - would wearing just the Princess Diaper Covers (no diapers) with ruffled frilly lacy detailing be the ticket.

In some cases the diaper covers can be just as interesting as panties especially if you can spark some interest in noisy crinkly types. You

would know if your good girl is enjoying your present by how often and how much movement

• 2 weeks later...

I'd do just about anything for some princess panties. For those occasions when a diaper won't do. Desperate, I got some iron on transfer paper from craft shop and printed my own iron on's. Sadly they only last for a couple of washes. Better than nothing!