LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who still sleeps with a beloved teddy bear?

ive never stopped sleeping with something cuddly(except for the few months in the 90s when my mom tried to get me to stop, and a number of years before that that my abusive father thought it would be fun to make me say goodbye to my oldest cuddly(mom got it back for me)

Are you jokin'? :3 I never had a Queen sized bed till about 4 years ago and I still can't stop sleeping on one side, so to feel more cozy and less alone... the whole left side of my bed is full of plushies! :D My favorite being a brown BAB bunny named Kiley. ^.^ They all have names though, and personalities too!

One of my presents from my family for my 16th birthday was a koala plushie who I named Eukie. Then the next summer, after I had been accepted by a university in Upstate New York my youngest sister Eukie crocheted him a blue sweater to keep him warm when it was snowing outside.

Since then Eukie has traveled with me every place I go. We also always sleep together. Eukie does not mind that I also sleep with my loving husband Don Davis.

Pookie (my bear) has been on my bed for the last 25 years. I sleep with him every single night. He is a very importnat part of my life. If my house caught on fire i would return to get him. That is how important he is to me.

Unfortunately, I have none of the stuffed animals/dolls or other toys that I played with in childhood--they were either thrown out, sold or they were simply worn out. Sometimes they'd be "lost", a word I put in quotes because I think my folks might have been behind the disappearance of some of them.

I sleep with two of my big dollies. Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine and Lisa Michelle Denise Christine. I could never really get into the stuffed animal thing ans they are, well, animals and not live ones at that. Though 35+ years ago, my two cats used to sleep with me. but they could purr and show real affection. Dolls at least are readable to me (they have an expression that means something) that a stuffed animal does not although when my age was in single digits, I had several including a humongous panda

I never had a "Teddy Bear", I had a "Donald Duck" Pillow? It was made from 2 images, same image, but from opposite perspectives (Front and back), would still have it if it hadn't been stolen from a laundromat when I was 9 along with my favorite blanket (Had Tucans all over it). Never found anything worthy of replacing them, and at the time, my dad had said "You're too old for that stuff anyway". Probably why I'm a AB/DL, lost so many of my fondest childhood things that I just want to go back to that time and get back what I lost. Course I have different tastes now. I'd be happy if I could find a life sized Lucario as my new "Teddy Bear", as for a new "Blankie" I'd love to find a "Fox" themed one. Currently only have "Wolf" themed ones, but I like wolves too, so they do for now. :)

I sleep with teddies everynight, Charles and berny (a dog teddy) lie at the top of the bed, I'm normally hugging koala and sometime beary and baby bear come on to the bed too. I cant sleep without koala though so he comes everywhere with me.
I used to have a blanket called my sookie cover (because I sooked up to it) but I was made to get rid of it when I was a teen based on that if I did my dad would stop smoking (he didnt but sookie was gone by then) Now I always need and extra blanket or something to snuggle with as well as my teddies

I have lots of stuffed animals. I even uploaded a picture showing most of them. I have everything from bunnies to beanie babies. My favorite teddy bear is Sandy, she is diapered. I normally don't sleep with my stuffed animals because I have problems going to bed, staying asleep and waking up.

I have lots of stuffies.but my favorite are Disney babies.i have a Disney baby crib blanket on the bed with me and also my giant pooh bear in diapers sits at my bedside when I sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

Well for the first time in more years than I care to mention I have a Teddy Bear (might be a Red Panda with the ears). With all the over-sized stuffed animals on the shelves right now it was just to tempting. He does have problems at night so he has to wear protection. Size medium seems to work just fine, so he and I can wear the same size

18 minutes ago, SWet said:

Well for the first time in more years than I care to mention I have a Teddy Bear (might be a Red Panda with the ears).

Awwww he's so cute and fluffy, he looks pretty foxy ^^ that little smiles just so adorable