LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My wife knows I like diapers...but she doesn't like diapers, she's had some really bad personal experiences with them...and I had a crazy ex who made me feel really unsafe sharing my likings -- even though diapers helped me get through that rather rough emotional patch in my life.

What I would say of me coming to, for example DailyDi is that I am doing it after a decade for largely social support reasons.

Open and honest conversation is the key to any relationship. Once you get to know somebody you should see how to approach them with words in a way they will understand are coming from love in your heart for them. A lot of folks have things in themself which are not yet settled, and you can at least show them that you want to help them 'find themself'. If they feel embarrassment they may not be comfortable opening up all at once so you just let them know the door is open and they can meet you there anytime they want to discuss it. Some people need a bit of 'prodding' to get going in that direction but some people will see that 'prodding' as interfering with how they want to deal with it. You know them better than we do so you should be able to see which way is best.

A lot of us 'fly under the radar' in RL but are much more open online where we can do that more safely. We seek understanding and people who are like-minded there. It is something of a 'safety vent' which keeps things from blowing up inside of us. Nothing wrong with that as long as RL and fantasy don't cross into each other causing problems. In fact some folks have found their life's love online through doing that. Fantasies are good and healthy so long as RL is allowed for- you can't truly escape RL but you can daydream when there's time for that. Not all of my fantasies seem workable in RL so I don't pursue them; rather my method is to let fate play it's hand and if it happens then it was meant to. Some are workable but I take the same approach there, just my own way and a lot of people will actively pursue those. Fantasies and dreams are a spectrum with some gray area between them so was can't always know which is which.

If you want to 'push' this along, try to discover your partners fantasies and dreams and try to help them live them- that's what love is really all about. If the love is mutual that will bring you closer together even if it doesn't end the online aspect of their life. It seems that you can accept this part of them, now it's time for them to do that too if they are ready for that. Which only you can know (or at least have a pretty good idea about).

The world can use a lot more people like you B)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...