LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sleeping with a bottle

waynecook52

I never liked using pacifiers but love a bottle when I go to bed. I have about 300 vintage ones from the 70s to 90s that have the harder clear plastic and cartoon prints.

If it says BPA or Lead free, I dont want it ^__^

7 hours ago, diapersalways said:

i always have to have a bottle of juice by my bed when i am sleeping, to drink as i wake through the night, and i usually have a bottle of formula to help me fall asleep.

Sounds like you are well prepared.

Ever since I accepted AB as a way to cope with my urinary incontinence I have been pragmatic enough to only take to bed baby bottles filled with plain water.

After I suckle milk, juice or shakes I brush my teeth.

• 3 weeks later...

I like going to bed with a warm bottle too. Although, I've heard that actual formula can be fattening, which is usually good for kids to bulk them up, but not adults. So, I used Ensure, which is a nutrition shake. As far as I know the vanilla flavor is about as close to actual formula or breastmilk as it gets. It says serve chilled, but I warm it up under some hot-running water.

• 4 weeks later...

I brush my teeth right before bed and wouldn't want to undo that effort, so I stick to water, but I love having a bottle in bed with me. My new (since I accepted ABDL in my life) bedtime routine is to watch/listen to kid stories on my tablet till I'm really sleepy, then roll over and fall asleep. I usually take a sip or two off my bottle throughout the stories and right before I crash. Not only is it soothing, it's also super convenient because it's less likely to leak or spill than regular water bottles.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I use enfagrow formula but add pb2 to even up the protein and carbs. I am a very health conscious baby. I am 6 foot and 210 lbs, very athletic, and my body fat ranges between 8 to 12% depending on my training. With any food you have to be conscious of what and how much you take in.

2 hours ago, ABMonkey said:

my body fat ranges between 8 to 12% depending on my training.

Hi ABMonkey,

I'am also athletic and my body fat ranges is 19% but I'am 52 years old. I dindnt know you can go less then 10% fat range. Congratulation

As for sleeping whit a bottle I never tried it, soon I will go buy a bottle and I will try it for sure

Last night I started using a MAM baby bottle with a size 4 fast nipple for water on my nightstand. My wife thought it was a great idea. Used it several times during the night,so now it will always be available for baby. MAM makes a great bottle and nipple.

I love my mam bottles. I bought 4. 2 with size 2 to make me slow down and 2 with size 3. The size 3 is perfect for me. Congrats on your purchase.

I love going to sleep right after I finish my ba ba! I always have a bottle before I drift off to sleep and one in the morning after I wake up. Having a bottle, to me is just as important to my “Baby Routine” as sucking on a pacifier! I usually have Milk or Chocolate Milk in it. I do like to have juice in it once in a while but I am a little embarrassed to admit my stupidity about this; I once bought a bottle a of White Grape Juice and a bottle of Apple juice not thinking about having to refrigerate after opening them. After a few days the apple juice had formed a little colony of mold in the center (again kind of ashamed of my stupidity over that..Lol!) I threw both bottles away of course! I want to try actual baby formula in my bottle or like has been said, Ensure; that sounds pretty good.

I use enfagrow formula. It tastes wonderful by itself but I typically add pb2 for some protein because formula is carb loaded for growing babies.