LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

OFFICIAL Favourites of 2015 Voting

Elfy

As we approach the end of 2015 I think we should take the time to reflect on a lot of things. One of the things we can all reflect on is this forum which has spent another year at the forefront of the ABDL community. There were a few challenges that hit the site this year but all were overcome in time. So let's look back on the things we liked most from this year and give mention to our favourite things from the site.

Here is a bunch of categories, simply pick your favourite from each category and PM it to me.

Favourite Story:

Favourite Role Play:

Favourite Post:

Favourite Thread:

Favourite Forum ("Our Lifestyle Discussion", "Story Time", etc...):

Favourite Profile Picture/Avatar:

Favourite Signature:

Favourite User Name:

Member You Would most like to meet:

Favourite Member of Chat:

Most Helpful Member:

Then some more general ones...

Favourite Nappy/Diaper:

Favourite ABDL Reference/Mention/Appearance in the Media:

---

Now the rules:

1. One entry per person. You can answer as many or as few categories as you like but you can only vote in each category once.

2. No voting for your own content in the following categories: Story, Role Play, Profile Picture, Signature, User Name.

3. Votes must be PMed to Elfking. The idea is that this is a secret vote so that everyone can vote for what they like without being influenced by other peoples votes.

4. To be eligible profiles/threads/content had to have been created OR active in 2015.

5. Votes must be in by midnight on January 10th.

Remember this is all for fun, there won't be any prizes. You can vote for every category or one category it is up to you. I will tally the votes when the deadline passes and post the results.

Happy voting!

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to get persons into anything participatory around here is like trying to find a "boy"'s tiara. My blog entries are full of that observation

But then, the idea of going through around 10-15 categories, and trying to evaluate threads, of which one must read 20 per day and other things is not many persons' idea of fun. How many persons go through all those cats. I do not do Roleplay or stories, I do not evaluate threads. As for what makes a "good" siggie or user name, I do not have a clue

My favorite forum would be difficult to decide between two or three. My favorite avatar is Rachel Emily's and I would be hare-pressed to decide on my favorite thread

Definitely needs to be a thread with a poll. Set up a 'survey monkey' poll or similar off-site and link to it. They let you hide the poll results. And give it a month- at least a couple weeks- so it can grow momentum. Looks like I'm not the only one who missed it :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

Doing a poll like that via an external site would likely be harder, if it had to be multiple choice than I would have to choose my favourites and even if you could leave it open ended... If people weren't willing to go to the effort to do it here than I doubt they would be willing to go to the effort of filling it in elsewhere.

I just did a similar thing to this for a few years ago (actually about a decade ago :o ) on a gaming forum I was once on for a clan. I should have realised that that place had more of a community than here. We talked to each other on team speak daily, played games together everyday and was a smaller community with a maximum of 60ish people in the clan at its max. Pretty much everyone sent in entries for that when I did those years ago.