LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
WBDaddy

Diaper Dimension thoughts

59 posts in this topic

I'll take a look at those and went ahead and got the Kindle version of the originally story (May as well support the author).

I mostly meant "born in captivity" as a figure of speech, though that can potentially be what a Little born in an amazon household ultimately counts as.

5 hours ago, BabyStevie26 said:

I'll take a look at those and went ahead and got the Kindle version of the originally story (May as well support the author).

Kindle version  It does not work in most of the countries. pdf prefer

14 hours ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Kindle version  It does not work in most of the countries. pdf prefer

*shrug* Works for me just fine.

Hey WBDaddy, on page 1 of this thread you posted an extrapolated average height of Giant babies & toddlers, showing how that probably influenced how Giants see Littles. Could you (or someone else reading this) maybe extend it up to 10-13 yrs. old, maybe make it easier to see how Giants might see 'tall' Littles and most In-Betweeners?

...Hmm, I also wonder how Giants see In-Betweener children (like, 8-12) - if their "tiny" size, equivalent to most Littles, might trigger the same 'urges'/'instincts' that Littles do...

2 hours ago, DKN117 said:

Hey WBDaddy, on page 1 of this thread you posted an extrapolated average height of Giant babies & toddlers, showing how that probably influenced how Giants see Littles. Could you (or someone else reading this) maybe extend it up to 10-13 yrs. old, maybe make it easier to see how Giants might see 'tall' Littles and most In-Betweeners?

...Hmm, I also wonder how Giants see In-Betweener children (like, 8-12) - if their "tiny" size, equivalent to most Littles, might trigger the same 'urges'/'instincts' that Littles do...

Well, extrapolating would be a simple matter of taking the average Tweener height and applying the ratio of Tweener:Human to the adolescent growth charts available online.  More math than I want to do this evening (drunk and in serious back pain) but you might be interested enough to play around with it.

I'm absolutely horrid at math... I'm the guy who tried my absolute best and studied and everything but still got a D in college-level Intermediate Algebra; that's how bad at math I am.

Anyone else wanna try figuring it out? Or at least giving me a formula to plug numbers from a height/growth chart into (by formula I mean, like, "Z = X divided by W times Y", that kinda stuff they give you in textbooks...) to get the answers I seek?

On 12/24/2015 at 1:00 PM, WBDaddy said:

Well, from what Ausdpr and I discussed privately, Littles are actually smaller (4'-4'6" on average) than normal humans.  Alyssa, apparently, was short enough to look like a tall Little as opposed to a Middle (5'3"-5'7" on average).  For reference, Amazons are 9' on average.

So, your ratios are: 

Giants to Middles = 18:11

If you apply that ratio to the adolescent growth chart, you get a perspective on how much smaller Middle teenagers are versus full-grown Giants.

Here's your math:  (Average height on growth chart at chosen age) / 18 * 11 = (Perspective height where Amazon/Giant = human)

Reference your final number on the same chart and you get your perspective, as in how a Giant would perceive the chosen middle.

Ah, shit, I done most of the work already, lemme get my calculator...

Examples (data from CDC growth charts for US)

Average height (50th percentile) of 13-year-old girl = 62 inches.  62/18*11 = (roughly) 38 inches.  38 inches = the size of an average 3-1/2-year-old girl.  So an Amazon/Giant would see a 13-year-old Middle as an older toddler.

Average height (50th percentile) of a 17-year-old girl = 64 inches.  64/18*11 = just over 39 inches.  39 inches = just short of 50th percentile for a 4-year-old girl.  Not much difference.  

So, putting aside the numbers for a bit, what I'm taking away from this is that, in relative terms, where a Little is the size of an Amazon toddler or baby, a full-grown In-betweener is around the size of an Amazon kindergartener or elementary schooler, at the most? If so, it seems a fairly thin line between Little & Mid.

I'd say that it's not really a scientifically rigid setting, since it's the place found in the infinite multiverse where all the dirty ABDL stories read by a character named Alisa happened to be true at once, all shoving up against each other, it that helps ebb your confusion. Each author presents a different version.