LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension thoughts

The creative brilliance of the Diaper Dimension is that it enables babyfication of adults without the need for sciento-magical shrinkage of the one babyfied into a suitable size to fit a baby vs mother relationship and since it's the major fantasy of our creed, it places minimal demands on our willingness to suspend disbelief. Of course there are problems associated with this, but why the need to analyse and cover every possible aspect of it? Does every author/writer really have to obey the limits imposed by the creators of other stories within the same broad framework or can it be allowed to remain just that, a broad framework?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zinaya said:

The creative brilliance of the Diaper Dimension is that it enables babyfication of adults without the need for sciento-magical shrinkage of the one babyfied into a suitable size to fit a baby vs mother relationship and since it's the major fantasy of our creed, it places minimal demands on our willingness to suspend disbelief. Of course there are problems associated with this, but why the need to analyse and cover every possible aspect of it? Does every author/writer really have to obey the limits imposed by the creators of other stories within the same broad framework or can it be allowed to remain just that, a broad framework?

I wouldn't say that anything in this universe is "canon" unless someone chooses to follow it.

On 24/12/2015 at 2:47 AM, WBDaddy said:

If Amazons are all ripe and ready to adopt Littles rather than go through the trouble of having their own children, how does that affect Amazon children, especially when a Little enters an Amazon household with young children already there?

• Like 1

Nice genealogy and very interesting thoughts JohnSmith13! It all depends on how you regard the genes for each type I guess. The easiest one would be where the tween gene is dominant and the littlia/amazonia genes are recessives in which case Amazons and Littles would breed true as by necessity they only have the amazon/little genes respectively. Impure Tweens would produce either 1/4 little or 1/4 amazon with the really interesting option being the breeding of a "B + a" and "B + l" pair which would yield 25% "a + l" in which case it's hobson's choice which of these two is the dominant one. Let's say it's a! This would make possible the "a + l" and "a + l" => a + a, a + l, a + l and finally l + l, eg. three Amazons and one Little resulting from the mating of a pair of impure Amazons.

This way, Amazons could occasionally engender Littles but never Tweens.

• 3 weeks later...

So, what would be the general in-universe reaction (like, if just seen casually strolling down the street together) to a 'free' Little and her Giant friend - as in, no romantic overtones (maybe), no parent-&-child relationship, just two friends who happen to be of different 'races' (and the Giant is muscular/scary-looking enough that the average person won't seriously bug them)?

(...Basically, my brain - which likes to make crazy crossover ideas at the slightest provocation - saw a certain pair of not-ordinarily-sized characters from an anime, while I was also waiting for a story on this site to update, and thought: what if, by some inter-dimensional / what-if / because-the-author-said-so stuff like being part of a multi-Realm hero group and sent in as scouts to hunt for someone or something like that... Gamagoori Ira and Jakuzure Nonon from Kill la Kill ended up in the DD-verse? I'm pretty sure that Nonon is Little-sized, even if maybe slightly 'tall' for one (though I think her mouth might get her in trouble if she's not careful), while Gamagoori is a towering mountain of muscle with a foreboding presence and deep, booming voice)

2 minutes ago, DKN117 said:

So, what would be the general reaction (like, if just seen casually strolling down the street together) to a 'free' Little and her Giant friend - as in, no romantic overtones (maybe), no parent-&-child relationship, just two friends who happen to be of different 'races' (and the Giant is muscular/scary-looking enough that the average person won't seriously bug them)?

(...Basically, my brain - which likes to make crazy crossover ideas at the slightest provocation - saw a certain pair of not-ordinarily-sized characters from an anime, while I was also waiting for a story on this site to update, and thought: what if, by some inter-dimensional / what-if / because-the-author-said-so stuff like being part of a multi-Realm hero group and sent in as scouts to hunt for someone or something like that... Gamagoori Ira and Jakuzure Nonon from Kill la Kill ended up in the DD-verse? I'm pretty sure that Nonon is Little-sized, even if maybe slightly 'tall' for one, while Gamagoori is a towering mountain of muscle with a foreboding presence and deep, booming voice)

Well, the reaction was positive in

• 2 weeks later...

The genetic thing ignores the existence of in-betweeners. You might have a situation where rather than a purely Mendelian heredity you get a sort of in-between state when the gene is heterozygous, but the fanon as it stands doesn't seem to bear that out. I don't think anyone was thinking about the heredity of the three races when writing though, so nothing's really been established.

The creator of the universe (who thankfully gave us permission to write in her setting, which has been brilliant), never quite made it out as some authors (including myself) have perhaps taken to describing it. Littles were one type of people but they weren't all exclusively dominated. Littles married amazons. Littles had public careers. Etc. They just represented the Hal-story like trope of shorter people who often end up in diapers (experiencing this risk with all other sized people). Amazons also ended up in diapers, for different tropeish reasons. The very first view of the universe even described some bigger people being dominated by smaller people (Princess has written at least one caption with that theme).

We just tend to like writing the big/little size dynamics, so it's the one which is heard of a lot. I think Chasing Emily (probably my favourite, tied with the original) presented the original harsher society for littles, though even then it was just the little character's point of view, and she was often told she was overreacting, and doubted herself at times.

5 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

The creator of the universe (who thankfully gave us permission to write in her setting, which has been brilliant), never quite made it out as some authors (including myself) have perhaps taken to describing it. Littles were one type of people but they weren't all exclusively dominated. Littles married amazons. Littles had public careers. Etc. They just represented the Hal-story like trope of shorter people who often end up in diapers (experiencing this risk with all other sized people). Amazons also ended up in diapers, for different tropeish reasons. The very first view of the universe even described some bigger people being dominated by smaller people (Princess has written at least one caption with that theme).

We just tend to like writing the big/little size dynamics, so it's the one which is heard of a lot. I think Chasing Emily (probably my favourite, tied with the original) presented the original harsher society for littles, though even then it was just the little character's point of view, and she was often told she was overreacting, and doubted herself at times.

Way I see it, it's a big planet.

That's been my reasoning, for every different take on the dimension. Though any question of genetics, and how there's still littles around, etc, would probably want to take those original definitions of the dimension into account. Personally I don't think that nailing down the genetics etc is necessarily going to lead to a fun outcome, it's an intentionally whacky scenario where everything from every diaper fetish story happens frequently. Including, age regression, robots, hypnosis, etc. Questions of genetics, war, disease, trauma, etc, don't fit the setting in the same way they don't for the toys of the toy story universe, it's presuming the wrong lens for which parts of them are realistic as per our world, or which function in their own unique way which are probably better off not being defined.

7 hours ago, Kio Rampas said:

Additionally, Littles are almost never depicted as being ugly. That probably has a lot to do with the laws of narrative and wish fulfilment, but in truth, if Amazons were attracted to cute Littles, then they would be abducted at a much higher rate than their ugly brothers and sisters and taken out of the gene pool. This would impose a selective pressure on them. Littles would be getting steadily uglier as time went on as only those left behind would be left to breed.

You make good sense but there could be a way: As the life of free Littles are hard, they have few children, one or two at most. Captured Littles do not stay cute and babylike from age 16 or whichever age they are taken into custody by Amazons. They age and at some point, they will be freed. If such Littles, the ones genetically predisposed to being cute and pretty, were sponsored and encouraged by Amazon society, they would tend to have more than one or two children. If that's the way it works, then the ugly ones would be the ones bred out.