LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not sure if i am putting this in the right area i have been in the baby lifestyle since 2003

mebabychris36

Hello everyone like i said i have been in the lifestyle since 2003. It has helped me become a better person in life just need some help not sure why girls/mommies do not talk to me. Is it because they are looking for a normal person that works. I think i get passed up because i am disabled i can not help that part of me. I am nice caring person i never talk bad to anyone i try my best to help out when i can. Just want to be happy with someone that will accept me for who i am. My baby side is a coping thing for me but i still like doing some adult things like bowling and outdoors and camping. I only been in one relationship we did not get past kissing and hugging just not sure how much longer i need to wait for that special person that will come my and understand and love me for who i am been about 14 years now since i started looking for that person. Reason i did not date when i was younger i thought no one wanted me in a relationship but over i realized i would give it at try. When i do find someone online they are just an online mommy that wants money for a service i am not looking for that i am looking for a real relationship bye for now baby chris.

Aww, I'm sure you'll find someone eventually you just have to put yourself out there more and someone will come round. It might be a bit hard if you are just looking for a mummy though. It's often easier to find someone a bit muggle but open minded and bring them into it. Some people stick to dating other littles as well which at least then they have an understanding of what its about but if your wanting to just be mummied and not offer the caring role back then it can often create issues in the relationship.
One the one hand though you're genuinely incontinent which a lot of women wouldn't see as a

I am able to be an adult and a baby for both of us can be happy but been hard finding that special person that will understand and accept me for who i am. Kind of hard to go out and meet people i do not drive i am legally blind so online is my best bet to meet someone. I have been out there i am one most of the AB/DL sites including fet life. I am active in the fourms and run a couple groups on fetlife just not sure what i am doing wrong or being passed up because of being disabled i tried working in the past but no one wants to hire me but i get social security to pay my bills.