LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird thing happened today

So this weird thing happened to me today. I was not diapered and had to use the toilet to poop. I sit down on the toilet. It was on a commode chair sitting just above the toilet. Makes it easier to get up. So I push a little to get things going. Do my business and then when I get up I noticed I had peed all over the floor. Not just a little pee but a lot. The really weird thing is, I don't remember peeing at all. Don't remember letting go and don't remember feeling myself pee. I haven't been diapered a lot lately so it's not like I'm used to going in my diaper. WTF just happened?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, daveindiapers said:

So this weird thing happened to me today. I was not diapered and had to use the toilet to poop. I sit down on the toilet. It was on a commode chair sitting just above the toilet. Makes it easier to get up. So I push a little to get things going. Do my business and then when I get up I noticed I had peed all over the floor. Not just a little pee but a lot. The really weird thing is, I don't remember peeing at all. Don't remember letting go and don't remember feeling myself pee. I haven't been diapered a lot lately so it's not like I'm used to going in my diaper. WTF just happened?

Either way, it sounds like you just need to sit on the toilet like everyone else does. This way it will catch any pee whole you poop. And it is extremely common for people to naturally pee while also pooping so I wouldn't worry about that.

Oh, and be careful with pushing to poop. Do that too much, or too often, and you can end up