LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I want fake braces

Apache Raccoon

It was a decade ago so my memory is a bit hazy but I think it was a case where quite a few of my teeth were a bit crooked and needed to be pulled into line. Had a small overbite too which may have been involved.

They were pretty unnoticeable 90% of the time but occasionally things would get stuck in them, they were also pretty ugly to look at. The worst part is when they were tightened which meant pulling the wires to make them shorter and forcibly pushing the teeth into line. Each time that happened I couldn't eat solid food for a couple of days afterwards because my teeth were felt loose and sensitive until they got used to the new position.

10 minutes ago, Elfking said:

It was a decade ago so my memory is a bit hazy but I think it was a case where quite a few of my teeth were a bit crooked and needed to be pulled into line. Had a small overbite too which may have been involved.

They were pretty unnoticeable 90% of the time but occasionally things would get stuck in them, they were also pretty ugly to look at. The worst part is when they were tightened which meant pulling the wires to make them shorter and forcibly pushing the teeth into line. Each time that happened I couldn't eat solid food for a couple of days afterwards because my teeth were felt loose and sensitive until they got used to the new position.

Aww :(

Can totally

I had braces and boy did I hate them. I probably need them again as my jaw alignment is off because of my first run with braces. I do think girls with braces and glasses are really cute. It also does play into a younger side of people.

never had braces, and from what i keep hearing, they suck, suck and suck. my teeth aren't the straightest, but all my dentists have said if i don't have any pain chewing or closing my mouth, then i don't need braces. so here i am, brace-fee!

anyway, i've heard of these fakies before. years ago i heard of some japanese fetish school