LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That's like asking what goes faster? A slug or a snail!

I haven't tried Depends but since they are made for adults I would assume they would be more absorbent although from what I have heard their performance compared to other adult brands isn't too good.

I have depends. They are very crinkly and people can tell you are wearing... which is why I wont wear them outside of my bedroom. (CVS brand is better for quietness but is bulkier) Depends are absorbent to me. I havent tried to test how wet I can get it to be yet, but I know the CVS brand only can handle 1 full bladder wetting.

Good point. This thread needs to be moved to the right place.

I'd guess goodnights would be faster at absorbing, though since they are made for smaller children they won't absorb as much overall. Depends have a horrible absorption speed, but are larger overall so will have a higher total absorption.

If you're looking for a diaper that has good absorption capacity and speed- and looks/fits in a babyish manner- then I would recommend Confidry24/7.

If you go to north shore and look at each diaper they list the absorbancey. I think goodnites hold 13 ounces I'm not sure about the depends. I'd probably go with goodnites because I know goodnites have leg gathers which is important in any diaper I wear.