LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I LIKE TRACTORS

I collect 1:64 scale cars, trucks, and especially tractors. As my grown self, I display them and show them off. But when I'm being little I play with them. I drive them on the table or floor and make vroom noises. (But I still play with them gently, because grown me doesn't want them all chipped and banged up.)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Well I am glad to find someone else who likes tractors. I have several real tractors and a few die casts. I love playing with both. Nothing like moving a lot of dirt or moving a pretend pile of dirt. I really like putting out hay on my real tractors in nothing but a tshirt and diaper.

• Like 1

I have more tractors than I realize sometimes. But yes, when I am playing with them, I love to wear my diapers. Brings me back to when I was an actual child. And as for real tractors, I work for a farm, so I'll wear loose jeans on days I'm doing field work so I can actually wear my diaper under them while I am driving.

We have 1000 acres that we farm. I don't do a lot of the day to day stuff as my wife keeps me as a Adult Kid/Adult Baby. But when I do get out and our workers

• Like 1