LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers at Disneyland

james789

While it would probably be fun, there's pretty much no way to do this without coming off as a creep. Unless you know that he's into the ABDL scene, you're more or less guaranteed failure in this endeavor.

Well unless your friend actually needs them, I doubt you will have much luck, but by all means go and wear them yourself. I think it's the perfect place considering all the lines and such. I've got a convention coming up that I am planning on wearing at for the same reason.

Why does he have to wear a diaper at all? If he isn't an abdl then chances are pretty low he will. At best, I'd say go ahead and wear a diaper yourself, but bring a few extras and offer him one if he wants to. (I've been grateful I'm wearing a diaper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, some people do ask children who have been toilet trained and yet still have small over-active bladders to wear diapers on long car trips and to places where restroom lines are long.

Many times I have written about growing up as such a kid. Mom was always very nice when she asked. I accepted that Mom had no other choice. She had no bladder control. Same was true for her mother (my Granny Vi) and younger sister (my Aunt Betsy) as well as my older sister Penny. Mom called those 'Just-in-Case' diapers. After my slightly younger brother Ed and much younger sister Ruth and Missy were toilet-trained but with OAB they wore just-in-case diapers.

Since we lived less than 30 minutes from Disneyland we were frequently diapered there. The Saturday before I left home for university in 1981 when I was 17 I wore diapers I changed myself and changed my kid sisters. During those years I saw lots of teens and older children being diapered in Disneyland ladies' rooms. Nobody ever made a big deal about diapers on older kids. Rarely a kid would whine. Back then it still was accepted that parents could spank naughty kids in restrooms, including those whining about being diapered.

In mid-January my loving husband and I spent a weekend at Disneyland celebrating the 16th birthday of our granddaughter. She has normal bladder control and has not worn a diaper since she was toilet trained. These days I wear GoodNites Tru-Fit under my skirts, so I can discreetly change the insert in a toilet stall. Still I could not avoid seeing older kids being diapers, even in the ladies' room of the exclusive DL Club 33.