LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"46-Year-Old Trans Woman Starts New Life As A 6-Year-Old Girl"

http://www.queerty.com/46-year-old-trans-woman-starts-new-life-as-a-6-year-old-girl-20151211?utm_source=bb82&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=artname&ts_pid=743&utm_content=inf_17_80_2&tse_id=INF_b6d9e0451a5b4ba1bbf0b21bdde51b27

I haven't posted on this forum for at least a year or so, but saw this viral news item going around and thought I'd share it here.

The general opinion on this is divided, as expected.

Thoughts/comments?

Seems creepy... Especially the part about an actual 7 year old child being her "big sister".

I have a lot of sympathy for a person forced out of their family for being transgender and obviously age play is a thing that exists but with real children involved and seemingly she is "6 years old" all the time from what I inferred from the article... Just a really weird vibe about it all. Doesn't seem healthy to me.

Ick. Look, I've said numerous times my ultimate fantasy is to start over as a little girl, but this is light years too far out for me. Someone like this ensures that cisgender people won't take the rest of the trans community seriously. I'm with the rest of the commenters who ask, "Is this satire from The Onion?"

• Like 1

I'm against involving real children, but sometimes your options are limited and as with anything in life you just do the best you can with what you've got.

There is some validity to this approach, for most Transfolk will have missed the child-rearing which the other birthsex got and that will show up starkly if your aim is for lining 'stealth'. If you could go back and re-live those learning years your Transition would go better and faster with truly 'passing' coming sooner because you'd better understand what life was and is like in the other gender role. For most of us this is impossible, and even here it's questionable whether the 'adults' will so fully accept this that someone could truly go back like this. And there's also the question of whether this is just a starting point or whether they intend to stay there at that age as long as they can (which would change the whole situation in my eyes).

That I should have been a girl is not a question to me- it's a fact. That my life was and is different is also a fact. That I can't go back and re-do it is the same, but I'd do that in a heartbeat if I could because there is a lot that I missed and I feel kind of incomplete without that. But I'd not want to stop there; I would want to grow up to become a woman. I could regress to my 9-year old self sometimes but Utopia doesn't exist so I know that can't happen. At least that's how it is for me- I don't expect it to be that way for everyone else.

Were I as financially set as Heidi Lynn was I'd follow in her footsteps as to being myself openly but I'm not and it's never going to happen for me so I live with that and all the rest too. I just do what I have to do to get through this crazy life in this crazy world and I don't judge others who want different things or who take a different approach to life. As long as nobody else is harmed I don't care what anyone does. Perhaps the children involved here can handle it- I don't know but it is a possibility. I don't think that likely though; I think there will be some psychological issues coming along with them because of this. Which is why in general I don't like seeing real children involved with someone's fantasy world in a permanent way or in any way that could harm them. Children deserve every chance possible to grow up into good adults with nothing in their life to cause them grief later on. We adults are the ones who can give them that chance of take it away from them so we should also live accordingly.

Just my $0.02 worth B)

Bettypooh

48 minutes ago, Saschadzg said:

Who plans to live a live like Heidilynn should better save for own property or dwell in public housing. But nobody will notice waring diapers under adult clothes.

I do live in public housing. But if I dressed like Heidilynn 24/7, I can guarantee I wouldn't live there for long.

1 minute ago, Rachel Emily said:

I do live in public housing. But if I dressed like Heidilynn 24/7, I can guarantee I wouldn't live there for long.

Ditto Now, if Public Hoising would have separate sections for Transgenders then that would be different. For one thing, they would not be awash in gangs in those sections and just for the absence of the bothersome, I would move in a heartbeat and the manager her knows that my bedroom is done in a little girl style which I explained that I inherited the dolls and I chose the furniture (white) because it was demo and I got it inexpensively and also the color made best use of what light comes in so the room does not look so claustro; both true and she likes the color and style. A female friend said that my room was very girlish, after she put me in the "put up or shut up" situation, so I put up

I referred to that non private city, state or etc.owned housing need to observe anti-discrimination laws, where private landlords have free choice to accept whoever they like or dislike. Simply not liking bright colors and short dresses is no reason for terminating contracts.

It is worse than that in public housing. It is often the case that like prefers to live next to like. I was told by the management here, with whom I am on fairly good terms, that if she were to honor such requests she would be running afoul of anti-segregation/anti-discrimination rules. The managter I talked to in privately run housing that accepts elderly and disabled applicants told me she is under no such restrictions and regularly, mostly in termf of noisiness, puts like with like, which makes sense. What happnens when you have a 21 year old person who wants to boogie all not long living next ot a middle-aged person who wants a modicum of peace and quiet after 10:00PM? And just how would a Trans or ALG fare in an area of Hispanic families with teenage boys? This could be applied to disabled who cannot drive and have to walk half a mile to a bus stop. There are probably enough disabled that you could take one of the smaller projects and have the bus actaully come into it and re-model the apartments to be larger and more self-contained so that such persons could do more at home to make up for not being able to travel at will. Still, I wonder what it would be like to have Rachel for a neighbor instead of one who cannot even speak English (nice person but there is just no basic tool of common understanding). She would get to meet Andrea Lynn Rachel Christine and Lisa Michelle Denise Chrstine and the Fairy Dollies

56 minutes ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

It is worse than that in public housing. It is often the case that like prefers to live next to like. I was told by the management here, with whom I am on fairly good terms, that if she were to honor such requests she would be running afoul of anti-segregation/anti-discrimination rules. The managter I talked to in privately run housing that accepts elderly and disabled applicants told me she is under no such restrictions and regularly, mostly in termf of noisiness, puts like with like, which makes sense. What happnens when you have a 21 year old person who wants to boogie all not long living next ot a middle-aged person who wants a modicum of peace and quiet after 10:00PM? And just how would a Trans or ALG fare in an area of Hispanic families with teenage boys? This could be applied to disabled who cannot drive and have to walk half a mile to a bus stop. There are probably enough disabled that you could take one of the smaller projects and have the bus actaully come into it and re-model the apartments to be larger and more self-contained so that such persons could do more at home to make up for not being able to travel at will. Still, I wonder what it would be like to have Rachel for a neighbor instead of one who cannot even speak English (nice person but there is just no basic tool of common understanding). She would get to meet Andrea Lynn Rachel Christine and Lisa Michelle Denise Chrstine and the Fairy Dollies

Believe me, I'd gladly be your neighbor if I could--I've been wanting to move from here for years, but can't figure out what to do with all my stuff. Movers are simply out of my price range. Finding decent section 8 housing is even worse.

Right now, I live in an apartment complex for elderly/disabled, and people are surprisingly supportive (I don't know whether it's because I pass, or they're just used to me--I went through hell at first). But I do know what it's like to live in public housing for younger folks and folks with families, and I never want to do it again. I transitioned while living there, which was a huge mistake. The neighbors considered me an embarrassment, and most would not speak to me. I'm also convinced the management attempted to have me thrown out any way they could. Fortunately, I left before they could evict me.

8 minutes ago, Rachel Emily said:

Believe me, I'd gladly be your neighbor if I could--I've been wanting to move from here for years, but can't figure out what to do with all my stuff. Movers are simply out of my price range. Finding decent section 8 housing is even worse.

Right now, I live in an apartment complex for elderly/disabled, and people are surprisingly supportive (I don't know whether it's because I pass, or they're just used to me--I went through hell at first). But I do know what it's like to live in public housing for younger folks and folks with families, and I never want to do it again. I transitioned while living there, which was a huge mistake. The neighbors considered me an embarrassment, and most would not speak to me. I'm also convinced the management attempted to have me thrown out any way they could. Fortunately, I left before they could evict me.

What do you think?

I hope we are better dressed than those poor creatures in the video

Not only do we not have the flu. we also do not have the "Tiara Ague" officially called "Taradine War Syndrome" A genetic defect caused by a synthetic virus from one of the last of the Great Clan Wars that occurred from 6,000 to 3,000 years ago. That one being the Celestri-Taradine War that ultimatel lead to a ban on weaponizing magic for use in internecine warfare lest it make Monda Di Aruia uninhabitable I am a member of the Agenta ("Silver") family of the Celestri ("sky") Great Clan, My full last name is Paradisa(from "Paradise")-Argenta. But anyway I do not have that as well as we do not have the Flu

On 12/14/2015 at 3:43 PM, Rachel Emily said:

I wonder if the aspect that elderly people have seen far more things, and are less likely to be surprised by things like that.