LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What order of priority applies to you?

cathdiap

What order of priority applies to you?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What order of priority applies to you (most important first)?

• Sex-partner-diapers
    • Partner-sex-diapers
    • Partner-diapers-sex
    • Diapers-partner-sex
    • Diapers-sex-partner

I vote Diapers-Partner-Sex because my diapers actually came first in my life. I met my partner and love being with her just as much as my diapers, which is why I made sure she was compatible with me and my diapers before we got married. Obviously, there is more to loving my wife &

Choosing diapers before partner takes balls... Hopefully partner doesn't see that!

For me it would be Partner - Sex - Nappies. I could live without nappies if I had to and I could live without sex if I had to but I would find it a lot harder to live without my partner.

For me, a partner really doesn't enter into the picture at all, nor does sex (unless you count masturbation) so I chose the one that came the closest to my actual priorities: Diapers-Partner-Sex.

I'd say partner-sex-diapers, my partner comes first in my mind although I normally choose them based on them being able to cope with my regresssy ways. Sex isprobably more important to me than it should be, I'm a very physical person and I'm a grump if its been a while. Diapers I could probably

I don't give a care in the world for sex. I just don't see the point... yes, I know that it is the first step in ensuring more humans, but.... don't we have enough?

Anyway, Partner, diaper, sex

even though of those three I could only have diapers in my life right now. But right now, relationship is something my heart longs for.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dlsafrica said:

I don't give a care in the world for sex. I just don't see the point... yes, I know that it is the first step in ensuring more humans, but.... don't we have enough?

So true, I have children, so from nature's perspective

On 12/11/2015 at 0:34 PM, Elfking said:

Choosing diapers before partner takes balls... Hopefully partner doesn't see that!

For me it would be Partner - Sex - Nappies. I could live without nappies if I had to and I could live without sex if I had to but I would find it a lot harder to live without my partner.

Thanks, I guess that just underlines how much of an ingrained compulsion diapers really are for me, and nothing more than a passing fetish for you. While it's true I could potentially get a divorce (though I don't want to even remotely), I really see no way for me to ever stop wanting to wear a diaper. Given this simple fact, the choices were

This is dependent on the person. While everyone's choices are different. You have to realize those with partners already have established the fact that their partner knows or doesn't know. Myself personally would not ask my baby to not wear. He not only needs them but has to have them. I am understanding of that. Demanding someone change or give up diapers for selfish reasons are ballsy. If your partner is not understanding of your need or want of diapers then it is time to look at the relationship. This is just my opinion though. I am sure others have different ideas.

I wasn't looking at it as a "Would you leave you leave your partner if he/she demanded you give up nappies?" More along the lines of I have a partner and I have nappies. Now some unseen entity is making me give up one. Which one would I give up?

I would have thought most would give up nappies (or indeed most things) if the alternative was losing their partner. I mean, if you love an object more than the person you are spending your life with it doesn't sound particularly healthy to me. I am surprised so many people would be OK with giving up the person they love for an object they love. Though maybe they interpreted the question differently and are looking at it more from the point of view of what they would do if given an ultimatum from their partner.

I'd respectfully ask you not to belittle my feelings for nappies as well just because you disagree with me. Also to not uselessly throw in the word fetish to try and needle me into responding. Don't assume that because I put my fiance before nappies that nappies mean little to me, it just means Alice means more.

18 hours ago, Elfking said:

I wasn't looking at it as a "Would you leave you leave your partner if he/she demanded you give up nappies?" More along the lines of I have a partner and I have nappies. Now some unseen entity is making me give up one. Which one would I give up?

I would have thought most would give up nappies (or indeed most things) if the alternative was losing their partner. I mean, if you love an object more than the person you are spending your life with it doesn't sound particularly healthy to me. I am surprised so many people would be OK with giving up the person they love for an object they love. Though maybe they interpreted the question differently and are looking at it more from the point of view of what they would do if given an ultimatum from their partner.

I'd respectfully ask you not to belittle my feelings for nappies as well just because you disagree with me. Also to not uselessly throw in the word fetish to try and needle me into responding. Don't assume that because I put my fiance before nappies that nappies mean little to me, it just means Alice means more.

Not belittling at all, but that is how the order of priorities come into play. Which one would you be able to give up if it really did mean you could only keep one. And yes, there absolutely are members here that have tried giving up their diapers for their partner. If that's what they (or even you) want to go with then more power to you.

As for my take on this. If you have a partner that insists you give up a part of yourself to be with them, then isn't that alone proof enough that they do not love you to

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2015 at 5:34 PM, Elfking said:

I put nappies first as I have to wear them. My wife wouldn't be very happy if I didn't wear a nappy and just wet every where and every thing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sex isn't important to me, even if it can be fun so that's an easy third place. i'd put partner first; if my girlfriend really objected to my diapers, i probably wouldn't be untraining. but given that i am becoming rather dependent on them, i'll be trying to only date women who are cool with it in the future, so i don't have to choose between love and security.

• Like 1