LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My experience with stents

On 2/24/2016 at 5:56 AM, Dr_IDI said:

Thanks for the info Dlnoir,

it is so tempting to make a stent, the holey foley made me aware of the feeling of being incontinent and i liked it a lot.

still i am affraid of a infection and i am going to wait and see if there a more visions about the way i got these infections, just to be sure.

but the urge is getting bigger and bigger......

In my experience of one UTI from holding my urethra closed with thumb and forefinger while straining to urinate (if you think that was embarrassing, it was!), the fact of straining and stretching makes you susceptible to problems.

I have also found that larger diameter caths are a lot more comfortable than smaller diameter ones.

8 hours ago, Stakman45 said:

i have to ask... how the heck did you fold the ends in?

i was able to get one side after about 30mins of effort but i cannot for the life of me figure out how i did it

Plus one for not being able to fold or roll the ends inside.

What I settled on is a nice rounded tip made using hot glue. Stays in place very well but cannot be boiled for cleaning. To clean my stent I soak it in

Cathdip, you're amazing!

I've got all the parts except for the crochet hook. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by overturn, but hopefully with the hook it will be self apparent.

I'd also suggest cleaning everything down with "CaviCide Surface Disinfectant".

On 19 maart 2016 at 6:53 PM, InD said:

Cathdip, you're amazing!

I've got all the parts except for the crochet hook. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by overturn, but hopefully with the hook it will be self apparent.

I'd also suggest cleaning everything down with "CaviCide Surface Disinfectant".

I've mentioned it before but a painful experience with a cath during a hospital stay keeps me from trying. Normally I jump right into things but this would have to be a slow process for me. I'd absolutely love playing around with a stent tough :blush: And it makes me happy knowing that people have made such good stents and are enjoying them :D

Bettypooh

3 hours ago, stephrider said:

Don't you keep your stent in at work?

Or your have it only at the weekend and other kind of vacation?

In my side I'll make a new trial that weekend :)

I often wear stent and diapers at work. I like the contrast of everyone being very serious at work (including me) :hacker:

but at the

• Like 1

I tried the fishing line design in the past and for some reason the fishing line was quite noticeable for me and not very comfortable.

I've since tried various designs with internal scoobi string hooks and such that were somewhat better but still a bit irritating. I've finally tried an extremely minimalist stent design (see picture), which has the advantage of being very comfortable for me (most of the time, unnoticeable), but the downside of fairly difficult to retrieve (just took me about 15 minutes). If you see the picture, there is no string or loops at all - just two small holes on the side of one end, and this is the end that points out (but still way inside the penis). So to retrieve, I must hook the small crochet hook into one of those side holes in the tube, and pull it out (the tube starts about 3 inches down inside the penis for me). Not easy, and not very safe I realize! But I must say, it was a lot of fun this past week having it in...

If I were to improve on this design, I'd make the retrieval holes a bit more elongated and thus easier to snag with the crochet hook. Also, probably would add drainage hole(s) on the other end to increase the likelihood of wetting while laying down (for some reason, I would never wet the bed while sleeping with this in, rather surprisingly!).

Also for me it was quite stable, which is a good thing. I think it's in part due to the relatively strong, irregular surface around the two fairly sharp bends.

Drainage was fun - often it built up and then released a bunch when I got up from sitting, and of course just walking around, very

3 hours ago, Loveable_guy said:

So which end is the end that goes in first?

So the top end in this picture went in first. I've since made the modifications I mentioned though so both ends now have side holes.

I've done probably 20 or so other stents and haven't had any issues so far, and those were a lot more frightening than this one :)