LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Embarrassing Moments

I'd have to say one of my embarrassing moments was my recent IVP test. The stuff they inject shows on x-ray, is excreeted through your urine, and will show your wet diaper.

OH dang! That sucks man. Certainly not funny like the "jackass the movie" part where the guy gets an x ray of his bum with a toy car up it. Yeah the car shows up too.

Cwick out.

I was attending my physics class in college some years ago and on that day I was low on sleep. I kept dosing off, and at one point musta fallen asleep for several minutes. When I awoke I realized that every time I moved, it smelled like someone farted, baaad. So I wheeled out in the hall and I realized I completely messed myself! This is very unusual cause I have a bowel movement in the morning before my shower. I really wear diapers for peeing, and cause I love them. Luckily my diaper held it in! I was mortified at the thought of my classmates knowing it was me putting off that smell. I didn't even bother to go get my books, I just went home. Thankfully the teacher brought them to the main office.

Guest diamondback688

an IVP test is an x-ray of the urinary tract, that includes the bladder, kidneys, the ureters, and the urethra...it shows the size, shape and position of the urinary tract...

What does IVP test mean? Does it hurt?

I saw daimond back already explained IVP, but...

to answer your other question, and eleborate in to the horrible experience...

First is prep. No food, and they want EVERYTHING cleared out. Laxitives!

My diaper didn't even have a chance! ...and because it was acidic, due to the fact it was stuff that wasn't fully absorbed and stuff, the horrifically messy diaper burned like battery acid.

The test itself... The needle hurts like an SOB, and then the stuff going in is VERY uncomfortable, and when you pee it out, it feels thick and heavy.

So yeah, it hurts, and is very uncomfortable.

:doctor:

I saw daimond back already explained IVP, but...

to answer your other question, and eleborate in to the horrible experience...

First is prep. No food, and they want EVERYTHING cleared out. Laxitives!

My diaper didn't even have a chance! ...and because it was acidic, due to the fact it was stuff that wasn't fully absorbed and stuff, the horrifically messy diaper burned like battery acid.

The test itself... The needle hurts like an SOB, and then the stuff going in is VERY uncomfortable, and when you pee it out, it feels thick and heavy.

So yeah, it hurts, and is very uncomfortable.

:doctor:

Yikes! :o I felt queasy after reading that. :( I hope that never happens to me. ;)

Yikes! :o I felt queasy after reading that. :( I hope that never happens to me. ;)

I have had a few bouts of gastroenteritis and it felt like I was shitting hot acid through an open wound. I literally had to take a shower ever 5-15 minutes. I was totally bowel incontinent, and I never want that to happen again. It was pure misery.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had quite a few embarrassing moments in my life in diapers. I'm not incontinent, but I do wear 24/7 now. Starting with the earliest one, I guess I was maybe 13. My mom and dad both worked evening shift, so after school I was free to indulge being a teen baby. I had just pooped in my diaper and was sucking on my paci when my mom walked into my bedroom and caught me. I'd been messing my pants on and off so much since I was 9, that she'd gotten used to it, and I no longer got punished for it. As a result, all she did was look at my diaper ansd say, at least you're wearing diapers now, and leave.

As a high school senior, I had two incidents. I lived well within walking distance of the school, so I never rode the bus. I had gotten into the habit of holding my poop all day at school so put on a diaper and poop as soon as I got home, or just"have an accident as I walked home. This led to some near misses. Then one day,in my last class of the day, I was so close to pooping in my pants that I was considering asking to be excused. Then I got a detention. Since I barely had enough time to make it to detention hall after the last class, I skipped going potty. About halfway through the detention hour, I was so close to pooping in my pants that I was keeping my bottom pressed against the seat and not moving. I made it to the end, but I was afraid to stand up. I made a show of fumbling with my books until the other students were about out of the room, before I stood up, and poop started to come out into my pants. I had to walk past the detention hall monitor to get to the door, with a growing bulge in the seat of my pants. He sniffed as I walked by and said, maybe you should make a stop the next time you get detention.

The other incident, I had a bladder infection, and was nearly incontinent. I could just barely hold my pee through class so I could rush to the bathroom during the time we had to get to the next class. Then, I was walking homew with a friend. He had to stop and pickup a prescription for his mom, so I stopped with him. While he was in the back at the pharmacists counter, I was browsing comic books. All of a sudden, I started peeing in my pants. I soaked myself and left a puddle. I just left the store and walked the rest of the way home in wet pants.

About5 years back, I was in Walmart. My diaper was wet and I knew I needed changing, but, the reason I was there was that all of my cloth diapers were in the washer and I was out of disposables. I was standing in line with a package of depends, and had just added some pee to the diaper I was wearing. Then I felt a trickle down my leg, and the older ladt behind me said, Excuse me, but I think your incontinence pants are leaking. Then she proceded to tell me what product her husband used. I thanked her, paid for my attends and got out of there.

Lastly, I don't go out of the way to mess my diapers in public, but I now wear (truely) 24/7, and on rare occasions, I haven't had any choice but to poop while I was out. My usual practice in those cases has been to exit immediately and gead hme for a diaper change. But, last year, I was caught short at the mall. It was one of those instances where a cramp will nearly double you over amd you poop much sooner than later. I filled my diaper with mush. I started heading for my truck, which was parked about three exits away, at the exit nearest to the mall bathrooms. Then a security guard stopped me and said, "I saw what you just did. I told him I was incontinent and had had an accident, so I was heading to the bathroom to clean up a bit before I left. He told me, it didn't look very accidental and I shoiuld leave by the nearest exit. I didn't argue and left quickly. It was pretty embarrassing, and it was just a couple of weeks ago before I went back to that mall again.

Then a security guard stopped me and said, "I saw what you just did. I told him I was incontinent and had had an accident, so I was heading to the bathroom to clean up a bit before I left. He told me, it didn't look very accidental and I shoiuld leave by the nearest exit. I didn't argue and left quickly. It was pretty embarrassing, and it was just a couple of weeks ago before I went back to that mall again.

I really don't think they can do that.

I've had quite a few embarrassing moments in my life in diapers. I'm not incontinent, but I do wear 24/7 now. Starting with the earliest one, I guess I was maybe 13. My mom and dad both worked evening shift, so after school I was free to indulge being a teen baby. I had just pooped in my diaper and was sucking on my paci when my mom walked into my bedroom and caught me. I'd been messing my pants on and off so much since I was 9, that she'd gotten used to it, and I no longer got punished for it. As a result, all she did was look at my diaper ansd say, at least you're wearing diapers now, and leave.

As a high school senior, I had two incidents. I lived well within walking distance of the school, so I never rode the bus. I had gotten into the habit of holding my poop all day at school so put on a diaper and poop as soon as I got home, or just"have an accident as I walked home. This led to some near misses. Then one day,in my last class of the day, I was so close to pooping in my pants that I was considering asking to be excused. Then I got a detention. Since I barely had enough time to make it to detention hall after the last class, I skipped going potty. About halfway through the detention hour, I was so close to pooping in my pants that I was keeping my bottom pressed against the seat and not moving. I made it to the end, but I was afraid to stand up. I made a show of fumbling with my books until the other students were about out of the room, before I stood up, and poop started to come out into my pants. I had to walk past the detention hall monitor to get to the door, with a growing bulge in the seat of my pants. He sniffed as I walked by and said, maybe you should make a stop the next time you get detention.

The other incident, I had a bladder infection, and was nearly incontinent. I could just barely hold my pee through class so I could rush to the bathroom during the time we had to get to the next class. Then, I was walking homew with a friend. He had to stop and pickup a prescription for his mom, so I stopped with him. While he was in the back at the pharmacists counter, I was browsing comic books. All of a sudden, I started peeing in my pants. I soaked myself and left a puddle. I just left the store and walked the rest of the way home in wet pants.

About5 years back, I was in Walmart. My diaper was wet and I knew I needed changing, but, the reason I was there was that all of my cloth diapers were in the washer and I was out of disposables. I was standing in line with a package of depends, and had just added some pee to the diaper I was wearing. Then I felt a trickle down my leg, and the older ladt behind me said, Excuse me, but I think your incontinence pants are leaking. Then she proceded to tell me what product her husband used. I thanked her, paid for my attends and got out of there.

Lastly, I don't go out of the way to mess my diapers in public, but I now wear (truely) 24/7, and on rare occasions, I haven't had any choice but to poop while I was out. My usual practice in those cases has been to exit immediately and gead hme for a diaper change. But, last year, I was caught short at the mall. It was one of those instances where a cramp will nearly double you over amd you poop much sooner than later. I filled my diaper with mush. I started heading for my truck, which was parked about three exits away, at the exit nearest to the mall bathrooms. Then a security guard stopped me and said, "I saw what you just did. I told him I was incontinent and had had an accident, so I was heading to the bathroom to clean up a bit before I left. He told me, it didn't look very accidental and I shoiuld leave by the nearest exit. I didn't argue and left quickly. It was pretty embarrassing, and it was just a couple of weeks ago before I went back to that mall again.

I'd have made a big stink (pun intended).

I'd have been like "See me do what?". " Why should I leave, I was heading to the restroom to change my diaper. If you've got a problem, I wouldn't mind discussing it with the local authorities after I finish changing. Here, you can even use my cell phone to call them if you'd like."

I have a new one to add.

I was at the store, and I had to poop. So I did, got in my car, and went home. I come in to my apartment building, wearing a stinky diaper, and that's when I meet my NEW NEIGHBOR, who also signed for my box of diapers that arrived today.

Well, if she doesn't know I wear diapers, she's friggen clueless.

Her reaction: "I take it you are looking forward to this package"

Yesterday I had to go take a drug/urine test for a job I applied for. I wore a diaper just in case. When I got to the clinic, I couldn't pee because I had to poop. It was one of those things where you have to pee and poop so bad that they both cancel each other out. The only way I could pee was to poop first. The bathroom there had no toilet paper and they told me not to flush the toilet, cause the nurse had to make sure that I wasn't trying to falsify my test. I had to poop, but I was trying to hold it until I got home, but I had no choice. I had to force myself to mess my diaper to pee in the cup. When I was done I had to go back out and wash my hands and sign some papers and wittness her seal my specimen so I could initial the bottle. I just know she could smell my messy diaper. I was trying to stand as far away from her as I could. All I wanted to do was leave. Finally after what seemed like 5 minutes, she told me I could go.

Yes, literally, you had "no place to go!"

I once went to change in a bookstore restroom, only to discover that I had no spare diaper with me. Thank God for plastic pants! I made it home, somehow, with only two small wet half moon marks on the back of my pants.

Another time, I was near my office and felt what I thought was gas pressure. When I let it out, I discovered it was really some rank diarrhea. I waddled gingerly to the nearest restroom and somehow managed to clean up my personal mess without making a bigger one in the stall. Thank God I had a plastic bag for the used diaper. It was nearly destroyed.

Yes, literally, you had "no place to go!"

I once went to change in a bookstore restroom, only to discover that I had no spare diaper with me. Thank God for plastic pants! I made it home, somehow, with only two small wet half moon marks on the back of my pants.

Another time, I was near my office and felt what I thought was gas pressure. When I let it out, I discovered it was really some rank diarrhea. I waddled gingerly to the nearest restroom and somehow managed to clean up my personal mess without making a bigger one in the stall. Thank God I had a plastic bag for the used diaper. It was nearly destroyed.

Yikes those are some close calls! Nothing worse than being caught off gaurd or unprepared. That's just gotta suck.

Cwick out.

Guest baby agnaldo

my embarassing moment happen with im when I was in the house of my girlfriend.it knows that I have incontinence, and he accepted me completely.then it was to change to me. It took off my diaper dirty e, before placing another one in me, it was to play to another one is. When it comes back, it ve mine "little toy" freeing piss pra all the sides.

the other moment is when my with my diaper in park.when a sit on chair,im make poop.so,when i get up,my diaper untied and the diaper stay a sample to all people

my embarassing moment happen with im when I was in the house of my girlfriend.it knows that I have incontinence, and he accepted me completely.then it was to change to me. It took off my diaper dirty e, before placing another one in me, it was to play to another one is. When it comes back, it ve mine "little toy" freeing piss pra all the sides.

the other moment is when my with my diaper in park.when a sit on chair,im make poop.so,when i get up,my diaper untied and the diaper stay a sample to all people

I don't understand what you said, can you rewrite it?

Guest diamondback688

ok...i have a small problem believeing all of that, first is because you call your girlfriend "it", and second because you said your diaper came "untied"...

About 10 years ago I was in a department store buying some shirts when I spotted some pants on sale. I decided to try them on and was admitted to a fitting room by one of the many sales clerks. I was standing in nothing more than my cloth diaper, plastic pants (I am incontinent) and t-shirt pulling on the sale pants when the door opened. A different sales clerk had opened the door a woman customer and both of them got a long look before I said..."uh a little privacy please" and ther door closed. As I finished, I could here the one of them apologize (the clerk I assume) and both of them giggle. I exited the room and went to make my purchases at the check-out stand. I was waiting in line when I could feel these eyes burning through my skull from behind. I casually turned around and the lady customer I flashed was standing right behind me! I kind of smiled and turned around feeling my face burn red with embarrassment. Next thing I know this lady patted my rear end and said something to the effect of "don't worry, I thought you were cute." Sheesh... I couldn't make my purchases and exit stage left fast enough!

Mo

My most embarrassing moment was when my mom found my pack of briefs. This is probably the most embarrassing moment in any childs life. Well, it was pretty much downhill from there. I had to go to therapy (nothing like talking to ppl who think ur a crazy).

That was a bad few years of my life. One embarrassing accident was when I was at a church barbeque. It was awesome. I wear my brief there just b/c I wanted too. If I wear them in the day, it's b/c I sweat a lot and hate the feeling when it's cold, yet I'm still active. Not like a wet diaper but that's another story.

In any event, I must have played every game availible, football, dominoes, basketball, everything. A great long day at the park, what kid could ask for more. well, forgive me for not knowing that the park wouldn't have a bathroom and the only one I could go to was a portable miles away or my friends house even further away. I had to go BM but thought I could hold it and I did. At least I thought I did. During a quite long domino game some ppl started commenting on a bad smell. I smelled it too, then I felt it. OH BOY. I don't even remember what lame excuse I used to get out of the game (but they bought it b/c I was young and adults really don't like it when youth start beating them at their own game). I ran to the nearest stream and checked my diaper. Well the contents were frightening. I had no place nearby to change and to top it off my friend was wondering about me and went to find me.

Well I don't like being in a messy diaper, but at least it wasn't uncomfortable. My friend came over I pulled up the nasty thing ( I grabbed a nearby stick and fished out the gist of it. boy that was gross). He and I walked to the portable as he needed to go and he needed an excort was we were both mid-low teens.

He went in first and I after. What I ended up doing and discarding the dirty one in there and savagely trying to clean myself up (I needed a shower). for the most part I was clean but I knew I smelled bad. Luckily for me my family was leaving but I was scared of the ride back. The car was hot so I rolled down all the windows. My mom quickly smelled the disaster in my pants. I told it I was sick (which I was. If I get diherrea, I get it bad). She understood. We drove home and I took a much need shower.

sorry for the long post. I realized that the embarrassing parts are sort of skewed but I don't want to delete this as for future reference :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

lol be prepared. That is funny i am an eagle scout. I really don't hear any scout references but I like it. Yeah i agree once i was in a hotel with my family on some trip and we were there for more then 1 night. The first night i wet through my diaper and on to the bed. Luckily we changed rooms the next day because they gave us the wrong size room. I was so releaved. I have been a bed wetter since end of Senior year in high school so my parents don't know but, i bet they will find out sooner or later. I just want to tell them cuz they think i might have a fettish. There is nothing wrong with that if you are into that sort of thing I just don't want them getting the wrong idea.

Not sure how embaresed I was after it happened, but I was out of town Christmas shopping a couple years ago at the mall and decided to fill my diaper. I was in a bookstore and I selected a book to purchase. While I was at the counter paying for the book, a woman in her 50's came up behind me to purchase a few books herself. She immidiatly walked away and stood at the end of the counter until I had finished. I must have really smelled bad from my poopy diaper, but on the other hand, with her standing right behind me she was "in the line of fire", so to speak! Embaressed? Not much. Hey, if you got to go, it happens and I'm sure I'm not the only person in the mall with messy pants! Besides, it's not like I'll ever see her again! (Afterwards I went to the family restroom in the mall that had a locking door, changed my messy diaper and cleaned up. Always have a diaper change with you just in case!)

About 10 years ago I was in a department store buying some shirts when I spotted some pants on sale. I decided to try them on and was admitted to a fitting room by one of the many sales clerks. I was standing in nothing more than my cloth diaper, plastic pants (I am incontinent) and t-shirt pulling on the sale pants when the door opened. A different sales clerk had opened the door a woman customer and both of them got a long look before I said..."uh a little privacy please" and ther door closed. As I finished, I could here the one of them apologize (the clerk I assume) and both of them giggle. I exited the room and went to make my purchases at the check-out stand. I was waiting in line when I could feel these eyes burning through my skull from behind. I casually turned around and the lady customer I flashed was standing right behind me! I kind of smiled and turned around feeling my face burn red with embarrassment. Next thing I know this lady patted my rear end and said something to the effect of "don't worry, I thought you were cute." Sheesh... I couldn't make my purchases and exit stage left fast enough!

Mo

You just went thru 1 of my dreams!Sounds like you did ok with it;even being very embrassed good job.

My most embarrassing moment was when my diaper leaked really badly while we were on a field trip in middle school. Unfortunately, it didn't even look like I had just wet myself, you could see the outline of the diaper on my slacks. I've gotten much better at wearing the right clothes, and changing in time, since then.