LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Embarrassing Moments

Hi my name Joshie

And the most emabarassing moment i had was with my G/f she know about my situation and how i have a night time and daytime problem now and then for day time. and well we where playing football or just touch for me and tackled by her.

and when i had the ball once she tackled me hard wnough that i hit the ground and lost all control of my bladder causing me to soak my pant and make a lil puddle on the ground beanth me.. all she could say well that just no good is it.. i was completely humiliated :huh:

• 1 month later...

As a diaper lover, I have had a few embarassing leaks, but thats off topic here. Those involved a choice I made.. The most embarrassing moment I ever had involving true incontinence (well, if you count medical bedwetting as a form of incontinence) was when I was staying at a family friends house when I was about 12 years old. I was sleeping in a sleeping bag on the living room floor after watching television, and wet the bed. Trouble is that the "bed" was actually a carpeted floor. The carpet got shampooed and cleaned, but the sleeping bag was ruined. I forget why, but I suppose it was down or something. Even more embarrassing was that on top of this, I had to wear diapers at night for the remainder of the trip. While not psysically forced into them, I still had no choice in the matter.

• 1 month later...

I have two most embassing moments.

First was leaving work. Of course I was diapered as I always am. Ten minutes after 5, elevator full of Ladies from the other copmpany in our building. Riding down I felt my stomach churn. I knew what was about to happen. Squeezing very hard to hold back didn't work. What is a person to do. Next thing I know, I pooped and nothing i could do about it. I was so embarrassed. All i could think of was getting out there quickly. The smell was not to bad because of the diaper, but everyone knew it was there. The elevator doors opened and I took off.

Second time was out doing errands. Put my diaper on, finished dressing and left. On my way I peed once in the car. No problem, I do this all the time. I am standing in line at the check out and know I have to pee. Hey, not a big deal, I am protected. So, I let loose, flooding my diaper. This was a big pee to. Next thing I know I feel all this wet running down me leg, all the way to my jean cuffs. My entire crotch area was soaked and very obvious what had happened. I look down in amazement, wondering why I had a failure. Nothing I could do. I paid for my things, walked out very causlly like nothing had happened. When I got to the car, I had to check.

Well, during the week I wear double diapers for extra absorbancy. I poke holes in the inside diaper so that it can flow into the outer one. The diaper I took that day was one with holes in it.

I haven't made that mistake since. I always make sure the diaper with the holes gets used.

Jennifer I had the same thing happen to me. After my car accident I had 2 friends who found out that I needed diapers now and both said they couldn't handle that. I haven't seen them since and on top of trying to recover it really hurt.

After my car accident I had 2 friends who found out that I needed diapers now and both said they couldn't handle that. I haven't seen them since and on top of trying to recover it really hurt.

As painful as that must have been for you, you're better off without "friends" like that. They must have issues of their own if they can't handle something that essentially has nothing to do with them personally and doesn't impact them in anyway. Most decent, caring friends would not ditch you because of a medical condition you don't have any control of. It always amazes me when I hear how thoughtless and cruel some people can be.

My most embarrassing moment was when we were at the park. Wife was on the swings enjoying her daddy pushing her when a couple walked past us. They both noticed what the wife had in her mouth :) It was a childs pacifier. That would have to be the most embarrassing moment so far but still think there will be far more embarrassing moments to come.

I guess i should reply to this, too, so here goes...

As my most embarrassing moment, i'm going to choose an incident that happened one summer when i was about 19. I was at a family cookout talking to some relatives when i started to pee...apparently the tapes had come loose inside my pants and i was leaking before i knew it. I was mortified and frozen in shock when i realized what was happening, and i couldn't move or stop peeing. Luckily my cousin pulled me away and rescued me. She took me inside and gave me some clothes to change into. Of course, i had to go back outside and face everyone, and i just tried to play it off and act normal, but i on edge for the rest of the time and tried to avoid talking much to people for the rest of the time.

Before i started wearing diaps. 24/7 my most embarrassing times was when I wet my pants

when with others. And this happened often.

When you are out with others and you feel it trickling down your legs and there is no way of stopping

it.

Or once when I was in hospital. The first day I was undiapered. I was walking around the hospital talking to people I new when there was a flood. After that, and on the suggestion of the nurses, i was constantly diapered.,

But you get used to it. The more the accidents the more you learn to live with it.

• 3 years later...

My most embarassing moment was as a teen and was coming home on the bus when cramps hit and I couldnt hold it in and filled my pants. I had a long walk from the bus stop to the house and took my pants off in the back yard where I thought I was out of sight. I washed using the outside tap and went to go inside and realised that an apartment block was overlooking the yard and a couple of people were looking out of the upper floor windows.

Well I've only started becoming incontinent over the last couple of months but already I've had some problems...

Firstly, last year before I was incontinent I had a messy accident whilst driving, un-nappied with a friend... I parked up and just calmly said what had happened and that he should go on and I'd see him later... Fortunately we are really good friends and he never told anyone and we sometimes laugh abut it together.

Also a couple of weeks ago I was out in a big shopping centre when I had a leak which seems pretty common but still embarrasing.

Then just a few days ago I was at a friends (by now all my friends know im incontinent) and I was moaning about something on my XBOX and he just said without turning from the screen "stop being a baby!" without thinking... Now he found it embarrasing because we haven't ever talked about my nappies and so it was a little awkward... For me, I was embarrased because of course I am a baby :P

Ive already said my most memorable embarassing moment on other posts here but will say it again here :)

It was when I 1st started having to wear for incontinence, me being the stubborn sod I am decided I knew best and didnt need to wear Nappies !. So even though in the past other accidents had happened decided I would and could cope without and went shopping unprotected for the weekly food. All was well until it came to queueing at the checkout. I didnt feel anything untoward nor had any real warning, all I felt stood there was the back of my pants expanding and what I can only describe as a warmth spreading across my bum !!. That twinned with the soft crackling/squelchy sounds coming from me told all I had just had without any warning or control a big poo in my pants !. I was horrified !, did my best to hurredly pay for my shopping and get out of there but everyone in that queue saw and heard what I had done, to make matters worse as I was leaving I started to wet as well. My pants luckily held up to their punishment and did their best to hold everything in but with my hurry to leave and the wetness from my front end accident by the time I got home I had a very noticable wet brown stain and bulge at the back !. Needless to say since that day the underwear has gone in the bin and its been nappies all the way for me!. Found out the hard way its no fun having to walk home in wet and dirty pants for 20 minutes squelching all the way with everyone looking at you!. OK point taken its not much different having to do the same in a full nappy but at least theres no wet spots or humilliating brown stains to let others know what youve done. Id sooner waddle a bit at worst and have a nappy bulge from it all than be wet for all to see etc...!!

Irony of this story is I refused to wear nappies because I was afraid and paranoid of what people would think. In fact since wearing nobodys said anything to me even when Ive had a dirty nappy etc... and those who have been told I wear so far have had nothing but a positive attitude to it all !.

So the 1 time I was embarrassed it was when I really needed a nappy and due to my own stupidity, didnt have one !!

Hugs Inco

• 4 weeks later...

Not realising my skirt wasn't straightened properly before leaving the ladies in a department store restaurant. I'll let your imaginations fill in the rest of the details! A kindly old lady did come to my rescue as I passed her table.

• 9 months later...