LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

my bambino totally saved my life

You know when your roommate sits in the bathroom all morning and doesn't want to get out?I couldn't hold in what I ate last night there was nothing I could do, so I grabbed my bellissimo and padded up and just let go.

I've also had this happen to me a couple of times. I have irritable bowel syndrome and sometimes my stomach cramps and says it's time to go now then it's a race to the bathroom. Diapers have saved my underwear/pants and my dignity more than once. I was wearing to class one day when I had an ibs flare up and made it right to the bathroom door before filling my diaper. Thankfully it was my last class and I could go home to clean myself.

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 8:23 PM, atnboy20 said:

I've also had this happen to me a couple of times. I have irritable bowel syndrome and sometimes my stomach cramps and says it's time to go now then it's a race to the bathroom. Diapers have saved my underwear/pants and my dignity more than once. I was wearing to class one day when I had an ibs flare up and made it right to the bathroom door before filling my diaper. Thankfully it was my last class and I could go home to clean myself.