LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommy's rules and punishments

messymikey

Funny this should pop up now. Just yesterday, my wife and I comitted to being dommy mommy and sub baby until January 17. We even wrote up a list of rules and signed it to make it feel more official.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I'm sorry to report that it didn't go as I had hoped. A few things that were out of our control interfered, one being a few medical related problems (bad indigestion), and another being a vacation out-of-state with our two puppies in tow. Between the medical roadblocks and hectic vacation, our commitment to all the rules after the holidays was not nearly where it was at the beginning.

However, it was a learning experience. I had my first real spanking, and found that I'm not as physically tolerant as that demands. (My wife takes a spanking a whole lot better than I do. ;)) Future spankings should be more playful.

That, and it really isn't in mommy's nature to be a dom, nor is it really my nature to be a sub. It's really hard to go against your nature. Perhaps it can be done, but it takes constant effort, and that can be exhausting.

Despite the setbacks, I was put back into diapers after the Christmas vacation and have been kept in them ever since. Actually, yesterday evening mommy let me out of diapers for a medical appointment, and I felt naked without one. I'm not sure if that's ever happened before, but it's rare if it has. I was put into my night-time diaper shortly afterwards, and am diapered now.

This is the longest I've been in diapers 24/7. Perhaps it will stick this time. I don't know. I think it helps that mommy occasionally lets me use the potty for poopies. Mommy says I'll be in diapers until my backlog of daytime diapers is gone. That might be awhile; I apparently have "boxes" of them, not to mention that I simply must order a case of SDK v2.0s when they come out in February.

I found out how long "awhile" is. We finally got around to organizing our storage.

image.thumb.jpeg.c592614a0da82e410d2c636

By my estimation, I'll be in diapers 24/7 for 4 to 5 months if I stick with it. Good thing I'm already starting to get used to being in diapers!

• Like 1