LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hoooll-eeey shit, Prunes

On Tuesday, December 08, 2015 at 5:52 PM, Baby Brian said:

Sounds like you needed them any ways as you were obviously blocked up quite badly. Maybe now things will flow a little more naturally.

Well, it was (gross TMI warning) mostly pretty liquidy and not very solid, and in addition to the prunes I'd eaten a big dinner the night before, so I don't think that was the issue.

I have had similar success with prune juice.

Felt really constipated (not unusual for me) and drank a pint of it and spent the next 8-10 hours running back and forth to the toilet. Afterwards I was no longer constipated, and it has had a similar effect on me each time I take it, though usually I take it in much smaller doses now. For me it is more effective than any OTC medicine and if anyone feels they need to be unblocked back there I would always recommend it.

On 12/10/2015 at 8:47 PM, Livingbylies said:

(gross TMI warning)

Yeah, this warning isn't really necessary on this forum. It's implied, lol.

On-topic: I tried prunes once, but couldn't get past the taste. Yuck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe the active ingredient for Prunes is sorbitol. You know the diabetic and sugar-free sweets that say 'excessive consumption may have a laxative effect'. Same thing.

I tried some prune juice - had no effect. Read the label carefully - the 'sugars' had been removed. Had to buy some premium california prune juice - and yes, the results were explosive after a few hours.

That's a laugh! I recently found out the power of prunes too, but only because I have chronic constipation. I don't mess very often anymore but I can imagine prunes and diapers go together like peanut butter & jelly for us

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I've done tricks like that with prunes numerous times and loved it!! But I never had diarrhea from it,no matter how many I ate or had eaten. I always got a very solid soft poop. I was constipated one time when I was 8 and I tried it,and I remember going to the toilet and let out this skinny long ass poop and it felt good too!

• 9 months later...

PSA: for anyone that tries this*:

Eat only five or six of them! I did eat more,like eight,but it left me with a lot of gas that day. I couldn't poop cause it constipated me. But this time,I only ate 5. BUT don't eat it when you eat spicy or spicy mild and drink soda....you'll be wanting to poop so bad! It's been making me gassy,but they've been long ones. Letting them out in my diaper as I am typing this!!

I remember eating a whole bag of Fig Newtons once when my family and I were on vacation. No diapers involved, but if we were in the car any longer there might have been. OMG, they had a very profound effect.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk