LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dealing with Gay Nephew

Being LGBT in an area, or with family that make it difficult can be crushing to a person. We have all heard of the stories of people not accepted and sent to conversion camps or who fall into depression, etc...

I hope your nephew is able to get out and get back to a place that might be more accepting.

How old is your nephew? Is he capable of some self-support? Is he emotionally mature enough to make it on his own safely?

Sometimes the only solution to being in a bad situation is to leave it. If he can't get 'redneck dad' on board with his reality then he may need that. Please continue the efforts to make that possible for him and thank you for trying :)

Bettypooh

He is 18, and just started working and needs a lot of support. My wife and his mother are on the way.(12hr round trip likely) Going to have a big nasty meeting with the Father and then bail. He has got to get out, finish high school here with a supportive family, and where he can be who he is. You cant believe the stuff his day is saying to him. Oh, and he will let him come with us as long as he does not do gay things where we live. LOL.......Sure, no problem, now we are going!

20 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

He is 18, and just started working and needs a lot of support. My wife and his mother are on the way.(12hr round trip likely) Going to have a big nasty meeting with the Father and then bail. He has got to get out, finish high school here with a supportive family, and where he can be who he is. You cant believe the stuff his day is saying to him. Oh, and he will let him come with us as long as he does not do gay things where we live. LOL.......Sure, no problem, now we are going!

Good for you.

22 hours ago, PullUpDiaperLover said:

As a side note, when I've said I'm working for a level of diapered acceptance for us