LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Jail?

This isn't a question that really has anything to do with me, as I don't especially plan on going to jail. However, I was wondering how they handle diapers. It certainly stands to reason that they have inmates who need them for various reasons.

Does anyone know what would happen if you got taken to jail in a diaper? Or for that matter, would they believe you if you told them you are a bedwetter and need them, etc?

They usually make the bedwetters sleep in the lower bunk.

Seriously, there are probably incontinent inmates in prison. And I am certain the state provides them with a stash every month at the taxpayer expense.

I know when they execute prisoners they put a diaper on them prior to the traditional last mile.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

This isn't a question that really has anything to do with me, as I don't especially plan on going to jail. However, I was wondering how they handle diapers. It certainly stands to reason that they have inmates who need them for various reasons.

Does anyone know what would happen if you got taken to jail in a diaper? Or for that matter, would they believe you if you told them you are a bedwetter and need them, etc?

From a member that didn't want to show their name on this post:

"When i was younger I got in some trouble so I have experience in this. I was provided diapers and kept in the medical ward as the jail thought it might make me a target. The diapers were brought three times a day on the same cart with other peoples drugs so I had to stand in line and then walk back with my diaper in hand."

"When i was younger I got in some trouble so I have experience in this. I was provided diapers and kept in the medical ward as the jail thought it might make me a target. The diapers were brought three times a day on the same cart with other peoples drugs so I had to stand in line and then walk back with my diaper in hand."

Sadly, this sort of ritual humiliation is pretty much par for the course in prisons. I've also come across it in an MHU that I was visiting.

D :( lly

• Like 1

What if you needed more than 3 diapers in a day?

If I had to go to jail, I'd be far too distraught over being seperated from my boyfriend to ever worry about where my next diaper change was coming from. I'd probably just cry myself to death.

Guest nomoretoilets

Wow! I have personal experience with this! I was arrested for a DUI while wearing a diaper (ashamed of the DUI but not the diaper) and they took me to jail, fingerprinted me, they made me strip off my clothes and change into their jail clothes, so I had to take off my diaper. When they walked me back to the jail cell (where everyone else was) I started peeing my clothes. So they came in and got me, and made me follow them to the infirmary. When I got to the infirmary they asked if I was incontinent. I told them yes (a lie). They gave me two diapers to wear so I changed into them in front of the other three infirmary inmates (the toilets are not private), and I slept in them and wore them to the hearing the next day in front of the judge. I had a date several months down the road where I had to spend two days in jail. Unfortunately, I told them that my incontinence had improved and I didn't need to wear any protection anymore (I chickened out). If only I'd have stuck to my guns. That was only jail though (less than a year), and not prison (more than one year). So yes, they do accomodate incontinence.

I am a sheriff's officer at the local county jail, and there used to be an inmate in custody there that was bladder incontinent. We kept diapers in stock at the officer's station for him and when he needed a diaper, he would come to us and ask, "Hey, boss, I need a diaper." So we would give it to him. He went to his cell to change. Every once in a while, he would use the toilet in the dayroom, and we have view of it from our station. He would just pull his diaper down and sit there on the. As far as I know, the other inmates never gave him any problems about it.

• Like 1
  • 10 years later...

I just saw an image on the internet concerning a captured suspected isis terrorist detainee at a jail in Mosil Iraq where he had his hands and feet bound but was clearly wearing a plain white adult diaper.

This isn't the first time I have seen images like this one in fact I saw a guy who was clearly crazy on a documentary in a prison in the U.S. who was so violent that he had to be denied the use of the toilets due to the risk to others in the cell block as in the general population which also saddly included attacks on the staff and as a result was permanently separated from the other detainees/inmates and was forced to wear a diaper.

Also I have seen prisoners in transfer buses wearing diapers because of the long journey between jails in the same documentary about america's toughest prisons on national geographic.

Also know of death row inmates who had been made to wear diapers before their executions and even heard from one guy on a documentary called life on death row who had been falsely accused of murder and had been exonerated after his execution who had accepted the fact he was going to die and that he had to wear diapers because he was incontinent and was also in his late 60's having spent 30+ years in jail for a crime he didn't commit.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

• 2 weeks later...

My ex-brother-in-law is a jail guard. He said they have a cart that they take around to all the rooms(inmates are about 30 to a room here) with prescriptions, tylenol and such. On the very bottom, they have a stack of adult diapers for anyone that needs them. When the cart comes back after rounds, there is usually several missing, but he has never seen anyone given one himself. He did say that anyone with bowel incontinence would be kept in medical though.

Related to this topic, I once read on another site of a guy serving a long-term sentence in a UK jail who posted he was still able to wear his plastic pants the time he spent inside.

I saw that article too. The UK press was merciless.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

On 11/26/2016 at 5:17 AM, willnotwill said:

I had lunch with a guy who works with the prisons in southern Virginia who says they actually put diapers on certain restrained prisoners.

That was our medical staff's official policy when an inmate was having a severe mental health issue that required them to be put into the restraint bed.