LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Relationship... When is the best time?

Hi, I can completely relate to your story, I'm also a bedwetter and it's effected my confidence. However I've found the issue with dating isn't so much other people as myself. Boyfriends whom I've told have nice about it or at least tried to make an effort. No one has ever been callous enough to just end the relationship because I have a medical problem! As I said though it has effected my confidence and there in has come the strain in my relationships. Alot of the time I feel inferior to other women and I can get jealous/possessive, which ultimately pushes people away.

To answer your specific question in relation to timing. It's varied, I've never really 'planned' a point to talk about, it's more that the relationship progresses to a point where I know I'm going to have to talk about it. I.e. If things get serious enough that I can imagine myself living with or sharing a bed with someone else, then it's time to give them fair warning rather than surprising them.

• Like 2

The timing really depends on the relationship. If it's just a fling maybe no need to bring it up. If it's something more enduring honesty is the best way to go.

My situation is different than yours as I talked with my wife about my DL desires while we were dating so she was already OK with diapers when we got married.

I know how you feel (:

I'm dating a gal too and I havent told her about my inclinations.. I really want to though but I'm just paranoid that she'll bolt and worse still, tell every one else...

I waited until the third date to tell my girlfriend. Apparently that timing was good since we ended up married a little over a year later. Overall I would say wait long enough to be more certain you want to be with her more, but not long enough that you two are spending lots of time together. Wait too long and you may feel "committed" to a relationship that really isn't working- at least not one based on truth.

On 12/6/2015 at 0:24 AM, Phenomenal Princess said:

Hi, I can completely relate to your story, I'm also a bedwetter and it's effected my confidence. However I've found the issue with dating isn't so much other people as myself. Boyfriends whom I've told have nice about it or at least tried to make an effort. No one has ever been callous enough to just end the relationship because I have a medical problem! As I said though it has effected my confidence and there in has come the strain in my relationships. Alot of the time I feel inferior to other women and I can get jealous/possessive, which ultimately pushes people away.

To answer your specific question in relation to timing. It's varied, I've never really 'planned' a point to talk about, it's more that the relationship progresses to a point where I know I'm going to have to talk about it. I.e. If things get serious enough that I can imagine myself living with or sharing a bed with someone else, then it's time to give them fair warning rather than surprising them.

17 hours ago, Morioriaty said:

I would think talking about all the medical issues at first would be better so that way you do not have to feel like you are hidding anything from any one of potential and of possible love in the honorable sense of the word. I know coming from my point of view as a daddy looking for a little girl, I would definitely be more greatful and trusting if that was brought to my attention right away. If admitting such issues asbed wetting drives men or whom ever away then they had never been rght for you in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, gobphus said:
10 hours ago, gobphus said:

Good for you! How often do you wet in your sleep? If it doesn't happen very often, I suspect that you wear a nappy only when sleeping in a bed you mustn't wet, such as when visiting friends. Did you tell your boyfriends that you might wet the bed but would rather sleep without a nappy?

I told them I wet the bed and wear diapers for it, and I wet most nights so I wear diapers everynight.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if it's fetish related take it slow and let them warm up,if it's a health issue just fess up to it,as a medical condition people can be incredibly accepting and accomodating, don't forget women bleed and wear pads and tampons for a good number of years of their life, it's no secret everyone knows it's a given,if you handle it with courage and matter of fact, your partner/ date will treat it the same way.

• 4 months later...

My wife is brilliant. My bedwetting doesn't bother her at all. As long as her side of the bed doesn't get wet she says it just isn't a problem. She used to insist on the sheets being changed at the slightest sign of a leak now unless they are soaked she doesn't care any more and they just get changed once a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i can say i did it all wrong, i tried to do it in hiding, thought i could do without it for a long time, i have been married 21 yrs, i finally told my wife 10 yrs ago, but didn't really wear around her till a few yrs ago, and fortunately she is more accepting as time goes on, she will never share the pleasure with me, but thats ok.