LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Thick Diapers?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rearz is good to buy when its on sale and you are buying 3 cases at a time (lowest shipping per case costs seems be reduced

Northshore Supreme overnight are the thickest most absorbent diaper I've ever tried. ABU Cushies, Bambino Bellisimos, and the Dry24/7's aren't far behind that though.

Plus one on samples- not only do they let you try more variety quickly and easily, they can save you from mistakes. As good as they are, the Dry 24/7's press-leak on me because of fit at about 50% of their capacity :( Most others can use them to 100%. Trying them all is fun regardless so just do it- you'll be glad you did :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

6 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

Northshore Supreme overnight are the thickest most absorbent diaper I've ever tried. ABU Cushies, Bambino Bellisimos, and the Dry24/7's aren't far behind that though.

Plus one on samples- not only do they let you try more variety quickly and easily, they can save you from mistakes. As good as they are, the Dry 24/7's press-leak on me because of fit at about 50% of their capacity :( Most others can use them to 100%. Trying them all is fun regardless so just do it- you'll be glad you did :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

How are they for fit?

I'm a middle-of-the-road 'medium' size person and the M size always fits me perfectly, save for something different with the Dry 24/7's at the legs in back which is where I leaked. Just my body shape- many others using that diaper have no problems ;)

Everybody is shaped a bit differently and trying samples finds those kinds of things so you don;t end up with a case of diapers which don't work for you <_<

Bettypooh

I used to have some M4s, but I had constant taping issues. They wouldn't hold up to over a few hours of use whereby the tension of them bring done up would break them off. Then the adhesive was stuffed.

Anyone know if the Rearz Safari diapers use a thicker outer plastic? I'm still waiting for a company to make a diaper that comes close to Attends from the 90s. The plastic was think, never ripped, and had an amazing feeling of being in a diaper. You really felt like something was surrounding you, like baby diapers use to feel. Is the plastic outer shell thicker/ stronger on the Rearz than say the Bellissimo diapers?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...