LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Cute_Kitten

A Naughty Christmas (updated 1-7)

258 posts in this topic

Azrael.  

Reila opened her mouth to scream but choked, coughing on the dust and ash stirred up from the fireplace.  The weight of the owl statue she held above her head pulled her off balance; she wobbled as she coughed.  One deep, chest wracking cough sent her sprawling to the floor with a crash and jarring her bladder. She soaked her nightgown. The statue rolled away from her.  Pain radiated from her bruised derriere and her skull.

“Merry Christmas, Baby Riley! What a naughty little girl you are, sneaking out of bed.  And you took your diapee off and pee-peed all over yourself! Naughty, naughty!”  Azrael’s voice radiated pleasure.

Reila groaned, still unaware she’d wet herself when she’d fallen.  She blinked several times to clear her blurred vision.  Azrael loomed tall and imposing over her sprawled body.  The long red velvet skirt covered her hooves.  Curly black hair tumbled in thick waves to her waist, held back by a festive green ribbon.  Polished horns curled out from her skull.  So that’s what the bitch was hiding under her hat during the Krampuslauf.

Horns and hooves.  Reila stared in a surreal haze, not quite believing what she was seeing. Her mind was sluggish and numb.

Strangest of all was the bright Christmas green, oversized baby carrier holding Nicky bundled to her chest.  His legs dangled limp and useless in the air.  He wore a red velvet sleeper with padded green mittens and booties.  A green bib trimmed in white hung from his neck  while a red infant’s bonnet drowned in layers of ruffly white lace obscured much of his pretty face.  He sucked on a red and white pacifier.  He looked like an overgrown infant, helpless and vulnerable swaddled to Azrael’s chest.

Nicky whimpered softly as he sucked on his paci.  His large doe eyes shone with sadness as he gazed down at Reila.  She’d never seen the disabled, girly boy look so miserable, as if his heart overflowed with sorrow.

Her head throbbed and she moaned. The dust settled and she could breathe freely again.  The strange red and green light that had flashed from the chimney grew brighter.  Red and green sparkles fluttered down the chimney like a horde of Christmas fireflies. She tried to raise her hands to rub her eyes, but her body would not cooperate. Her body tingled, feeling numb, as if her appendages had fallen asleep.  Had she hurt herself when she fell?

Her eyes flew wide open in panic.  Her heart sped up and another spurt of pee squirted out onto the floor, warm and wet on her thighs. This time she felt it. She whimpered.  

“Aww. Don’t be scared, baby.  You didn’t hurt yourself.  It’s just an effect of my Christmas magic.”  Azrael grinned, revealing shark sharp pearly whites. Her smile was not reassuring at all.  She tapped her chin thoughtfully; her eyes were fervent with excitement.  “On second thought, considering what I’m here to do, maybe you should be scared. I do so enjoy that expression on your face.”  Nicky whimpered again, louder this time.  

“Shh.” Azrael soothed him in a gentle coo, pressing on the shield of his pacifier. She kissed the top of his bonnet covered head.  “You know she has this coming.   She’s had multiple chances and blew each one spectacularly.”  Her eyes glinted, almost seeming to glow in the gloom as they locked onto Reila’s own.  “Baby Riley here has been a very, very naughty girl.  Soo naughty.”  Azrael almost moaned.  “The fat man himself said so.”

Nicky shook his head as if to deny Az’s words.  He looked right into Reila’s eyes, too, as tears welled up in his own. He sucked noisily on the rubber nipple filling his mouth; some drool dribbled down his chin and onto his bib.  Gone was the fragile, disabled girly-boy, replaced by a big baby girl.  Just like Rachel.

“The fucking hell is going on? You’re mental! What did you do to me, you fucking bitch? Fix it! Help!  Mom! Grandma! HELP!! MOOOM! GRANDMA! HELP! MOMMY!”  Reila still had control of her mouth and she used it, screaming in growing, blind terror at the top of her lungs, head thrashing from side to side and banging off the floor in her growing panic. She would have thrashed her arms and legs, gotten up and ran if her body would obey her.  

No one came. Reila screamed and screamed until her lungs ached and her chest heaved.  Her face was a red, ruddy mess from er exertions, streaked with snot and tears.

Nicky winced, his own tears falling. He looked up at Azrael with pleading eyes.  She kissed his forehead and rubbed his mitten covered hands.  She smiled as she watched Reila.   As Reila screamed on, Nicky squirmed, whimpering softly and crying.  Throughout it all, Azrael remained calm, her smile jolly.   Once Reila finally ran out of energy to keep screaming, Az unstrapped Nicky.  She removed him from the infant sling and set him down on the floor.  She took off the sling and shook out her red skirt.  The long hem fluttered, revealing her hooves once more.   Then she bent over a small, red Santa sack she unslung from her back.

She dug through the velvet bag.  What she pulled out seemed too large to fit in the bag; it was like Mary Poppin’s carpet bag, or Hermione’s purse.  She pulled out a large cloth and metal contraption.  She unfolded it with a series of metallic clicks to reveal an oversized baby bouncer.

Nicky watched her work with big, teary eyes.  His legs splayed awkwardly on the floor, flopping limply when she set him down.  He covered his ears with his thickly padded mittens and sucked hard on his binky.  Az picked him up as if he weighed no more than an actual infant.  She kissed his wet cheek and wiped away his tears. “Nicky. You knew she had this coming.  She won’t be allowed to continue on like this.  And you and Rachie will have a new baby cousin to play with!” She cooed as she laid him in the bouncer, strapping him in securely.  His diaper bulged against the snaps of his onesie.  He gazed up at Az, whimpering softly one last time, his eyes begging her.

For just a moment, her face softened with a maternal look.  “Sweetie. My baby.”  She bent in for more kisses on his soft cheeks.  He relaxed under her affections but didn’t smile.   “You know the head tub o’ lard himself gave me the greenlight for this.”   He nodded sadly in resignation as she chuckled darkly.   She stood up, turning and focusing on a panting, snot covered Reila.  Her grin turned feral, lips pulling back to bare her teeth like a predatory animal.

1 person likes this

It's about time Nicky was treated like the baby he really is. :)

Hoping for a baby cousin reunion! 

So happy to see this story continued. I was starting to worry that it was going to die.

Hehehe...sounds like more fun is coming!

Wow, great update! I agree with Az, Reila had it coming. I was just expecting it to happen in a less supernatural way :)

Can't wait to read more.

I was very pleased to see this continued again. This chapter almost scared me. I sure wouldn't want to be in Reila's shoes right now. I thought shevwas going to be in trouble with Grandma for wetting especially after taking her diaper off but Grandma isn't going to have anything left to punish once Az gets through with her. Loving the story and definitely wanting to read more. 

please can you keep this going 

On 1/7/2017 at 8:46 PM, Cya said:

It's about time Nicky was treated like the baby he really is. :)

Hoping for a baby cousin reunion! 

Oh yes, I agree.  I was saving Nicky's babying for a special occassion- and nothing more special than Christmas Eve :D   I haven't written the Christmas Day yet, but it's gonna be a doozy, and Reila's not going to be a very happy girl. :D:D  Thanks for commenting!

On 1/8/2017 at 0:43 AM, Bree Buck said:

So happy to see this story continued. I was starting to worry that it was going to die.

Thanks for commenting! :)  Yes, this story will be continued until the end!  I update as I write, which is why updates for this one are a little slow. :3 

On 1/8/2017 at 3:06 AM, SGTbaby said:

Hehehe...sounds like more fun is coming!

Oh yes, lots more fun! :D:D  Thanks for commenting :)

On 1/8/2017 at 6:40 PM, BulkLover said:

Wow, great update! I agree with Az, Reila had it coming. I was just expecting it to happen in a less supernatural way :)

Can't wait to read more.

More will be on the way...soon as I have enough free time to write and edit. I've tried to hint at the supernatural throughout the story, but since this is the climax of the story, that element got revved up.  But it's going to let us have much more fun with Reila. :D  Thanks for commenting :)

On 1/12/2017 at 2:03 PM, CDfm said:

I was very pleased to see this continued again. This chapter almost scared me. I sure wouldn't want to be in Reila's shoes right now. I thought shevwas going to be in trouble with Grandma for wetting especially after taking her diaper off but Grandma isn't going to have anything left to punish once Az gets through with her. Loving the story and definitely wanting to read more. 

Az certainly has plans for Reila! Yes, Reila would definitely prefer Grandma Uschi's cane over what Az is going to do to her!   I'm glad you're looking forward to more, and thank you for commenting. :)

On 1/12/2017 at 7:12 PM, adamlathamsmith said:

please can you keep this going 

Yup, I'll keep it going soon as I have time to write. Thanks for commenting. :)