LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Cute_Kitten

A Naughty Christmas (updated 1-7)

258 posts in this topic

I've been bitten by the festive spirit bug, so I whipped up a little holiday story about a girl with an attitude just as bad as her bladder control who ends up dealing with much more worse than Santa and his lumps of coal. Santa isn't the only holiday spirit coming to town, and this particular spirit specializes in punishing bad babies. 

Thoughts, comments, critiques, etc are appreciated!  I'm still writing this as I post it in pieces, so suggestions/ideas are welcome.  :D

ETA: This was supposed to be a short story. So far, it's at 30K words.  It's pushing into novel territory. And it's not done yet! (starting to get there, though!) 

A NAUGHTY CHRISTMAS

by Cute Kitten

~ Part One: To Grandmother's House We Go ~

“I’m not wearing this damn thing!”  Reila swore under her breath as she pulled her cobalt jeggings back up.  She wiggled around the tiny bathroom in her fur trimmed Ugg boots.  The soft, stretchy fabric of her jeggings- the bastard love child of jeans and leggings- felt weird as it rubbed over her bare crotch and butt.  Finally, the tight material settled just right on her slender frame. She tugged down her bright turquoise sweater-tunic and smoothed it in place. She turned, checking herself in the mirror above the sink. The thick, knitted wool covered her butt, hiding her freshly un-padded bottom from view.  

“Perfect.  The old hag will never be able to tell.”  She smirked and tossed the unused purple with pink butterflies printed pull-up into the garbage, hiding it under layers of used, balled up paper towels just in case her mother decided to check the bathroom in suspicion of just such a stunt.

Reila put her hand on the door, hesitating for a second with a nagging sense of guilt.  What if her mother lifted her shirt to make sure she still had her protection on?  Given the last few months, Reila wouldn’t have put it past her.  But in a crowded airport?  No, not even her mother was that insane.  She pushed the door open.

Eight hours was a long flight. What if she fell asleep and wet herself, as she had been doing every time she dozed off?  She bit her lip, tempted to go back in, fish her pull up out of the trash and put it back on.  Planes had toilets. She’d just have to remember to go a lot so her stupid, malfunctioning bladder stayed empty.  

She stepped out and was immediately accosted by her mother.

“Took you a while.”  Sonja stared at her daughter, pursing her red lips in displeasure.

“I had to take a shit.”  Reila fired back at her mom’s suspicious accusation.  She crossed her arms defensively.  “I’m eighteen, not two.  You can trust me.”

“Yet you wear the same undergarments as a two year old and act just like one. After your recent escapades, you’ve lost my trust.  You’re doing a poor job of earning it back.  Even the judge saw fit to strip you of your adult status.  Need I remind you that just days after court.  One more screw up and it's straight up the river for you.”  Sonja’s eyes narrowed at the back talk as she stared Reila down.

Reila’s defiant glare gradually withered to a sulky pout under her mother’s cool, firm disapproval.

Sonja was at her wit’s end with the girl.  Barely an adult, yet she’d racked up a laundry list of misdemeanors and law violations long enough to do any hardened criminal proud. Just like her absent father.  Sonja encouraged Reila’s spunky spirit, knowing it would help her get through tough times in life.  Sonja could have used a little more spunk and backbone in her own childhood.  Maybe then she wouldn’t have married young to a man who turned out to be a murderous loser that ended up in prison for life.  

Reila had gotten into fights in preschool and elementary school.  Middle school saw her skipping school and taking up smoking. High school was full of underage drinking, unsupervised parties, and smoking pot.  Reila progressed to breaking and entering , vandalizing school property for a senior prank. Even though she was not a senior. She should have been, but all that hookie and sleeping in class led to her flunking junior year. This year she should be graduating, but she was repeating her junior year instead.  Then came the sex tapes on the internet. The proverbial cherry on top was her getting arrested for shop-lifting lingerie at the mall.  

The judge, being lenient with youth offenders and in the spirit of the Christmas season, gave Reila one last chance to clean up her act.  He gave Sonja legal custody of her, declaring Reila unfit to run her own life  Next stop for her was prison or one of those new Regression Therapy discipline camps for youth offenders designed to turn troublesome youth into moral, upright citizens.

“There’s a line of people waiting for the bathroom.” Reila said sulkily, lowering her gaze to her mother’s scuffed, off brand boots. Sonja, a single mother, did her best to give Reila the name brand things she liked.  Right now, she just wanted her mother to stop staring at her.  

“Because you were holding it up. You’d better still have your diaper on.”  Sonja hissed in a loud voice then swept past for her turn in the bathroom.

“They’re pull-ups, not diapers!” Reila retorted just as loud as the door closed in her face.  She was suddenly aware of eyes on her; her eyes scanned the airport crowd.  Those nearby stared incredulously at her- the pretty, fashionable young lady loudly proclaiming her pull-ups were not diapers.  Meeting her gaze, most on lookers looked away in embarrassment but some continued to stare.  Few smirked in amusement.

Her cheeks flamed red as Rudolph’s nose and she ducked behind a nearby pillar.  Why did the airport have to be so damn crowded?  It was only the first week of December. Not holiday travel time, even though that’s what she and her mother were doing. Her mother with the embarrassingly loud mouth. Life just loved to take a big, steamy shit on her.  

All she wanted was to have a little fun, to live her own life.  She never hurt anyone. Yet the judge saw fit to turn her back into a child just for a little harmless pick-pocketing.  Her mother had breathing down her throat ever since she was arrested and released.

On top of that, her bladder had been acting up since she woke up in the hospital several months ago.  She’d gotten her stomach pumped after passing out due to a cocktail of various alcoholic drinks and funny shaped pills.  Maybe a line or two of cocaine, she didn’t really remember.  Those were the best parties- the ones she couldn’t remember.  Pure bliss.   Now, her life was pure piss.  Wet bed every fucking night since she’d woken up in the hospital. Pissing herself during the day, too.  Like when that cute cop handcuffed her.  Or when she peed herself standing in front of that bastard judge.  In a bizarre way, wet pants, along with her baby face, had helped convince the judge to be lenient with her.  

All these accidents were just flukes. Nerves. Stress.  The doctor had said something about street drugs being laced with other shit and unpredictable side effects, but what did that stupid bitch know? Reila did NOT need diapers. Pull-ups. She’d show them all she could keep her pants dry.

2 people like this

Refuse to wear her diapers? I think she will, this young lady and just what will Santa leave in her stocking? :D I have a feeling this is going to be good! :)

I am looking forward to the plane ride!

very good

more please

Wow, nicely written and paced. As usual. :P

thank you all for the comments! :D

Zinaya- Reila's in for a major attitude adjustment! ^.^  She'll be missing her pull ups before its all over ^.^

Sgt Baby- oh, what a plane ride it's gonna be! Maybe not hairy, but scary and wet!!

Wet at Night, thank you! Here's some more story! ^.^

Tailie- aww, thank you! 

Airport hijinks aren't over just yet....

“NOO! LEMMEE OUUT! AAAHHH!”  The loud, prolonged screams made Reila jerk her head in the direction of the sound.  A girl around her size and age thrashed, strapped in an over-sized stroller. A special needs stroller.  A five point harness securely strapped the screaming girl in place.  Heavily padded, yellow baby booties covered her feet, which were strapped into the leg rests to prevent her from kicking. Matching mittens covered her hands. A pink, plastic bib hung around her neck, covering her chest.  It shined with dribbles of her slobber, which also coated her chin. Her blue jumper dress was pushed up by the thick straps restraining her. Under her dress was a long sleeved, yellow onesie. The crotch snaps were open, revealing her voluminous, bulging disposable diaper.

She slammed her mitten covered hands down on her legs, occasionally thumping off her thick diaper.  The front of the once-white plastic was lumpy, soggy and yellow-tinged brown.  The diaper was obviously well used.  The girl had shit and pissed herself and had been left to stew in her own juices for quite a while.   

Reila stared in fascinated horror.  The poor girl more resembled an over grown baby a disabled person.  Her eyes zeroed in on the dirty diaper on prominent display between the girl’s spread legs. An impending sense of dread washed over Reila; she felt as if she was staring at her own future. That could be her.  She’d fit in that stroller.  In that horrible, thick diaper full of piss and shit.  Suddenly her despised pull ups were much more appealing.

The attention of the crowd was now on the spectacle of the screaming, big baby and the woman in a neon pink, velour track suit pushing the stroller.

“Rachel, sweetie. Shh. Mommy will get you out of that icky poo-poo diapee soon. You’ve been so backed up. You’re just full of big poopies, yes you are!”   The woman cooed loudly, but the girl only screamed more, helplessly throwing an enraged tantrum.

The woman finally noticed all the eyes upon her.  She looked around and said loudly. “Nothing to see here, folks! Just the face of severe autism!”  At that, most people looked awkwardly away, yet a few continued to stare.  Rachel was one of them.  It was too much of a spectacle.

The lady pushed the stroller towards the family bathroom right behind Reila, so Reila ducked behind another side of the pillar. Hiding so the woman would not see her. The stroller and screeching, red-faced big baby in it suddenly stopped besides the pillar.  The lady bent down, digging through a yellow diaper bag with carousel horses on it.  

“Rachie. Shhh. It’s okay, sweetie-baby.  Your tum-tums must really be bothering you. Such a constipated baby.  I guess that suppository didn’t get all the poopies out of you. An enema will get the rest out and you’ll feel all better!.”  The woman cooed as she fished around the diaper bag.

Reila peeked out at the woman, her neon pink tush up in the air for all to see.  She ducked back behind the pillar and peeked around the other side at the girl in the stroller.  Puffy, red rimmed eyes in a snot-covered, red face stared pleadingly back at her.

“Help! Please! She’s crazy! I’m not autistic! I’m normal! She turned me into a big baby! Help! My stepmom’s evil! Call 911! Call the cops! You have to help me!” The girl whispered frantically.  Her wild eyes bore into Reila’s.

Reila stared in shocked horror. She did not know what to make of the situation. Surely there had to be something wrong with the girl. Who in the hell would turn a normal girl into a big baby and humiliate her in public like that?  Suddenly, a warm, wet spurt spread along her bare crotch.  

Reila’s eyes widened and she forgot all about the girl. How? She just went potty! Pee! Peed on the potty like a big girl.  Went to the bathroom to urinate like an adult. She was an adult. With a wet crotch.

“Here we go!” Rachel’s stepmother beamed as she stood up, holding the enema box up like a trophy.  Rachel whimpered helplessly, her body sagging into the stroller cushions in defeat and dread of what was to come.

Before Reila could hide, she found the smiling lady suddenly smiling down at her.  She wondered if the woman had overheard her daughter pleading for help.  “Thank you for entertaining my silly baby.  Is your mommy here, little girl? Does she know you had a little accident? I saw pee-pee stains on your pants.”

Reila’s face paled.  Didn’t her long sweater cover her crotch? But the woman had been kneeling down. And she knew Reila had been spying on her.  She was too shocked to even register how the woman was talking down to her.

“Oh, don’t worry, dearie.  Only a mommy used to spotting leaky diapees would notice.  Your pants are dark, it hides it well. Now, did you take your diapee off? Or did your mommy run out?  I’ve done that before.”

Reila was shell shocked.  Not even Sonja talked down to her like that.  Did this deranged woman just assume Reila was retarded because she stood there in wet pants, staring at the woman’s freakshow daughter and the shitsack of a diaper on prominent display?

Reila’s face flushed red as Rachel’s, and she opened her mouth to give this crazy bitch a piece of her mind.  “I’m not a little girl, you daffy old-”

“Reila! What’s going on?” Sonja cut her off before she could even get started.  Sonja stormed over from the bathroom, assuming her daughter was causing trouble again.  She paused, blinking in surprise at the large diapered girl in the stroller. Just what was going on?

“Oh, you must be this little girl’s mommy.  She was so helpful, entertaining my autistic baby while I got a new diapee out. The girls were playing hide and seek! Oh, and your little girl had a little accident in her pants!” The woman added in a loud whisper.

Sonja stared in disbelief and confusion.  No one ever complimented Reila’s behavior.  “I-um- Reila...was...helpful?”

Just then, Rachel got her second wind.  She brought her mitten covered hands up then slammed them down angrily on the huge bulge of her dirty diaper.  She howled and thrashed once more.  Causing people to stare once again, including Sonja and Reila.  

“Rachie, shush, baby.” The woman looked at Sonja. “I got to change Rachie’s diapee- but here. Take these, I insist. Your little girl needs a new diaper, and it’s always good to have an enema on hand.  Us moms of autistics got to stick together, you know! Toodles! Have a blessed day!”  The woman waved and disappeared with the screaming Rachel into the family rest room.

4 people like this

♫ Reila's in trouble! Reila's in trouble! ♫

I wonder if she's going to make it onto the plane merely diapered and not diapered and thankful for the padding around a sore bottom. A big girl would surely have considered that.

Hmm...her potential future. I love the update and I want to continue singing the song from Little Fenny, "Reilas in trouble!" I think it is interesting how the other step mom called it autistic, is that to just try and throw others off, it did work, but only curious. Also will Rachel be making other appearances or is this a one time event? Looking forward to the punishment portion and the flight! 

I'll refrain from speculation and will just take my seat (21C by the way) and watch Cute_Kitten unfold her show. :)

would like to read more, please continue

Thank you for commenting and reading!  I'm glad you're enjoying the story! Oh, Reila's in trouble. Sooo much trouble, and it's just beginning!   Sorry for the long delay, shit kinda hit the fan at work and I've been busy with last minute shopping. X.X    But I've also been plugging away at the story and got about 3/4 of the rough draft written!

Sonja turned to Reila with a questioning look on her face.  

Reila did not want to have any conversation regarding the weird woman, her wet pants, or her missing pull up.  Which she needed to replace before mom recovered her wits and started bitching.  “GOTTA PEE!”  She shouted, not caring who overheard as she darted for the ladies room in a mad dash, cutting in the line.  Women jumped out of her way before she bowled them over, then shot Sonja scathing looks for her daughter’s behavior.  

Stalls were occupied, but luckily no one was in the outer part, by the sinks, hand dryers, paper towel dispensers and trashcan.   Reila’s hands shook as she desperately dug through the trash.  She dug past crumpled paper towels and a few cardboard coffee cups to the very bottom.  Her knees trembled with relief as her reaching fingers brushed over the cloth-like cover of her pull up.  Sonja hadn’t found it. The wet spot was growing cold between her slim thighs, destroying her short lived triumph at getting something over on her mother.

A toilet flushed then the stall clanged open and a lady stepped out. She barely even glanced at Reila as she went straight to the sink to wash her hands.  Reila blushed, tucking the pull up under her sweater and slinking into the empty stall before someone else could get in.  She pulled her pants down and knelt, hovering her bare bottom over the germ-infested public toilet seat. No pee came out. She didn’t have to go. They why had she spurted in her pants?  

Reila scowled and examined the damage to her pants.  She sniffed- it didn’t smell too bad; only faintly of urine.  Drinking water was good for more than just staying slim, trim and beautiful as opposed to a soda-guzzling, disgusting porker.  It also diluted her urine, so her pee didn’t smell that bad.  Standing up, Reila pulled off a boot and jeggings off one foot.  She was not putting one sock covered foot on an undoubtedly germ covered public restroom floor. She leaned against the metal stall wall for balance, slid her  sock covered foot through the leg hole of the pull up, back into her pants and boot, then did the same thing on the other.  The pull up was thicker than panties. She could feel it pressing against her, squished from the jeans.  She ran her hand over her pert butt; she loved it when guys checked her out.  She could feel the pull-up though she could barely see it.

She was tempted to rip it back off again.  But after that little pee spurt, she was not taking any chances.  Not that she NEEDED the pull up.  She was going to wear it just in case. Keep it dry and show her mom.  She was an adult.  The pull-up did protect her from feeling the cold wet spot on her crotch.

“Reila! Let’s go! We need to get to the gate! they’re boarding now!”  Sonja’s voice echoed off of the small bathroom.

Reila’s face went red in embarrassment. She tugged on her jeggings one last time, trying to get them comfortable over the pull up’s padding.

“Reila!”  Sonja shouted again, making Reila wince.

“Coming!”  She hollered back in ananoyance. The stall door banged open as she dashed out.  Her jeggings were not fully fixed and her sweater tunic flipped up; the top band of her purple pull up was visible.  The women in the restroom stared at her, gazes fixing on the pull up.

“She’s a little old for diapers, isn’t she?”  One lady muttered to another; Reila didn’t hear her.

“Probably a medical condition. Maybe she’s special needs? Her mother was shouting for her, afterall.”  The other lady answered back.

Soon as Reila set foot outside the bathroom, with women in line staring at them from Sonja’s shouting, Sonja started walking to the gate.  She didn’t care who was staring- they needed to get to the boarding gate right now.  Reila rushed after her mother, not having time to even notice the pull-up band she was showing to the world. She huffed, catching up to Sonja’s side.

“That weird lady said you had an accident.”

“No. I had to piss again. Besides, she’s batshit crazy.”  Reila panted, tugging at her jeggings.

“Language. I can see how dealing with a difficult daughter makes a mother lose it. She’s not crazy, she’s frazzled.”

“Whatever.”  Reila rolled her eyes.

“I found your diaper in the trash. I was coming out to make you go get it.”

Reila almost stumbled, her stride thrown off in surprise.  “I did not! I have it on right now!”  She denied.

“You rushed back in to fish it out and put it back on.  I also see a wet spot on your pants that’s not from a diaper leak.”

“IT’S A PULL-UP!” Reila howled, temper flaring. Her mother was so fucking stupid. “IT’S A FUCKING PULL-UP, NOT A GOD DAMN DIAPER!”  She howled in frustration.  People stared, but mother and daughter were too intent on each other.  

Sonja slammed to a halt. “You know better than to swear. Don’t you talk back to me like that! Maybe you need this diaper if I can’t even trust you to keep your pull up on and your pants dry! You're certainly not acting like an adult. Or even a big girl. You're behaving like a toddler! A little two year old who rips her diapers off! Or maybe that lady was right, and you’re miserable and fussy because you need an enema! “ She pulled the huge, crinkly white rectangle out of the purse she’d hastily stuffed it in, brandishing it in Reila’s face.

Reila’s entire face flushed, mouth going slack in horror. How dare she pull that out! And everyone would know its hers! She glanced around, suddenly aware of everyone staring at the strange spectacle.  She paled, anger draining, replaced by horrified embarrassment. “Put that away.” She ordered hoarsely, glaring at her mother.

“Lets go.” Sonja snarled, shoving the diaper back into her purse with a loud crinkle. She stormed off. Reila paused, glaring mutinously at her mother’s back, before following at distance to keep as much space as possible between them.  She tugged at her pants. One side slid further up, but the other side slid down, exposing more of the pull up.  Her tunic stayed flipped up, giving the entire airport a good view of an eighteen year old in a diaper. Err, pull up.

3 people like this

Fun story :). I'm glad I found it now, so had less of a wait. :D

Excellent story - looking forward to more. 

Sonja leaned into the cushiony seat and turned another page of her thriftstore paperback romance, then took a sip of her complimentary cinnamon sprinkled eggnog latte with a liberal helping of rum.  If this was business class, she could not imagine what first was like. Already she felt like a spoiled princess or movie star.  This was a whole different world from the cattle cars of economy.

She glanced out the small window at the puffy clouds floating by.  Reila sulked in her spacious seat, arms crossed, staring out the window and sticking her lower lip out like she’d always done since she was two. She wasn’t appreciating the creature comforts at all.   Her sweater covered her crotch, so Sonja couldn’t see if the wet pee spot had dried.   

They’d been in the air for several hours now, so she assumed it did.  She wondered if Reila’s pull-up was dry, but she doubted it. Reila had only gone to the bathroom three times, and one of those did not count because she’d come back grumbling about the bathroom being occupied forever.  She hadn’t gone since.  Any attempts to encourage her were met with bitching about having to climb over the fat slob in a suit at the end of the aisle. Sonja ended up reprimanding Reila, ordering her to apologize to the older man with the scruffy white beard, Reila telling her to fuck off, and Sonja apologizing to the man when Reila refused.

What was she to do about that girl?  Spank her?  Many times, the idea was tempting but Sonja had never raised a hand to her in all her years.  She grounded Reila, took way toys and electronics, lectured and hollered, but drew the line at physical discipline.  Some child psychologists advocated it, others said even a light, gentle swat could emotionally scar a child for life.  She knew there was a big difference between discipline and corporal punishment, but she feared giving in to the temptation of putting Reila over her knee.  

Sonja’s own mother had occasionally spanked her, and Sonja’s grandmother had been a devout believer of ‘spare the rod, spoil the child.’. Sonja felt like she’d screwed up somewhere with Reila.  Maybe she’d spoiled her? Too soft? Too hard?  She didn’t know; she’d never been very good at the motherhood thing.  She had Reila young- too young, when she was little more than a child herself, and not ready for parenting.

“It was very generous of Great Grandma Uschi to pay for our tickets.”  Sonja leaned over, speaking low so she wouldn’t disturb the other passengers.

Reila glanced sideways at her mother, barely turning her head. “Uschi? What kind of fucked up name is that?”

“Watch your mouth.  It’s an old, traditional name. A diminutive of Ursula.”

“Hah! Like the sea witch from The Little Mermaid? So what, the old bat has tentacles or some shit?” Reila laughed mockingly.

Sonja frowned. A name that carried tradition, culture, and meaning. A fine, old, respectable name. Not a trendy moniker from a song title just because the vocalist was hot. A pang of regret shot through Sonja. She’d been too damn young to be a mother.  “That’s disrespectful.  Uschi is a fine name. The family wanted me to name you after her, you know. “

“Thank God you didn’t.”  Reila rolled her eyes.  “Whatever.  Why are you dragging me to this backwoods shithole anyway? Is the old fossil on her deathbed or something?”  She was far from pleased about this trip. She’d never even met the old bat. Her own grandmother and great-grandmother were rotting in their coffins.  How was great-great Grandma Uschi, a relic from the stone age, still alive?  Maybe she was a vampire? Reila snorted in quiet laughter at her musings.

“We’re going because she’s family. You do for family- you should know that by now. I’ve tried teaching you. And it’s the holidays. She asked us to come. This is the perfect time to get in touch with our family roots. She lives in a lovely little town. You’ll love it. The houses of southern Germany are so pretty. And you’re surrounded by snowy Alps. The last time I was there, I was just a little girl. I wonder how much has changed…” Sonja sighed, talking more to herself.

Great grandma Uschi’s invitation was more of a summons, and Sonja had no mind to refuse.  This invitation had been a life line.  Sonja recently had been laid off from her job, due to budget cuts and downsizing. Her savings had disappeared quite rapidly, dwindling down to nearly nothing.  If it wasn’t for great grandma Uschi, they wouldn’t be having much of a Christmas at all.

“Whatever.” Reila turned back to the window, barely listening to her mother’s sentimental blather.  She snagged her pop can, swigging the bubbly Mountain Dew. It was her sixth one already; she was bored and she had to conserve her iphone’s battery.  Her bladder twinged, causing her to squirm.  The dry padding of her pull-up brushed over her sensitive mound, teasing her.  

She had to pee, for over an hour now. If she got up to go, she’d just get into another fight with her mother over the fat fool blocking the aisle. People that fat should be required to buy an entire row of seats so their lard would not inconvenience anyone else, Reila thought sourly.  She needed to keep her damn pullup clean to prove to her mother she did not need them.  So her only option was to hold it until landing.  

Fuck saving the battery; she was desperate. Reila dug out her earbuds and iphone from her carry on as Sonja became lost once more in her trashy romance.  

2 people like this

Oh wow. Neither of the primary characters here are remotely likeable.  But I suspect that's by design at this point.  I wanna see great-grandma fuck them both up for being such utter brats...

Very fun implications in the latest chapter.

Thank you for commenting!  I didn't realize how despicable they both were- I just kinda wrote and let the idea run with itself xD   It's one of the reasons I love haring your thoughts and reactions! :)   Oh, they really do have it coming- Reila in particular. 

Two hours later, Reila squirmed in agony.  Rap music blared in her ears, but it didn’t even register in her brain.  Her bladder spasmed painfully, ready to burst. She glared at her mother’s empty seat and the snoring fat man past that.  The tub of lard reclined in his seat, taking up even more room.    She assumed her mom was at the bathroom.  

Reila wanted to kick the fat man, tell him to wake the fuck up and get the hell out of her way, then storm to the bathroom and pound on the door, barge her way to the toilet.  She needed to piss, bad. She didn’t want another row with her annoying, bitchy mother or another fight with the fat man just to get to the fucking toilet.

She did have a pull-up on.  She bit her lip.  She wanted to keep it dry...but if she wet just a little, it would help her bladder feel better….And she could always sneak a new pull up out of her mother’s carry on. Hide the pull up under her sweater, and go change in the bathroom.   She could trick her mother into believing she’d kept herself dry.  Yes, that was her best bet.

Reila took a deep breath, held it, and concentrated on forcing her bladder to let loose, just a little.  The pee would not come.  Her bladder twitched but her muscles welded shut.  She breathed out, shifting around and trying to force it.  Nothing.  She pissed herself accidentally all the time, but the one time she willingly wanted to use her pullup, her stupid bladder rebelled. Fucking figured.

She closed her eyes, struggling to force some urine out.  She was going to pee in this fucking pullup, damn it!  She grunted a little, but her bladder muscles remained tight and uncooperative.

On her way back to her seat, Sonja could not help but over hear a conversation between a girl who looked around Reila’s age and the girl’s mother.  

“Mom, this pull-up feels gross. It’s all cold and clammy. Are you sure you don’t have another one in your purse? Maybe...maybe a pad or something?”

“I’m sorry, sweetheart.  You’re wearing the only pull up we have.  Our carry-ons were too big, so they sent them to luggage.”

“B-but what if I have another accident?”

Sonja’s heart twisted. Too often had she been in the mother’s shoes.  Their dilemma wasn’t any of her business, but she had two of Reila’s pull ups in her carry on.  Indecisively, she looked at the miserable girl shifting around uncomfortably in her seat.  She looked around Reila’s size; the pull ups should fit…

“Yes?” The girl’s mother noticed Sonja staring.  The girl blushed and looked down, tugging at her soft, fuzzy pink skirt as if trying to hide her already hidden pull up.

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t help overhear. My daughter has ...similar problems.  I have some pull ups in my carryon if you’d like…your daughter looks about the same size as mine…” She trailed off awkwardly.  

The sharp look on the mother’s face softened into one of cautious hope, both relieved and disbelieving in this strange coincidence. Someone overheard them talking about pull-ups, and that person just happens to have pull-ups of the correct size? “....Are….you sure? Doesn’t your daughter need them?”

“She’s fine. Our flight’s almost over and she’s managed to keep dry so far.”  Sonja peered down at the blonde girl, whose gaze was firmly locked on her purple boots.  Her pink skirt had ridden up.  Her cream woolen leggings bulged out slightly around her exposed crotch, revealing the puffy, soggy, saggy pull up.  Her cheeks blazed in bright apple embarrassment.  She wriggled around, tugging her skirt back down, clutching the hem with her fists.

“Please...ma’am…” The girl mumbled softly.  Hope had won out over her embarrassment.  “We have a connecting flight to catch.  I...I sometimes fall asleep and..and…” And wet herself.  One more wetting, and her saturated pull up would leak. Their carryons would be transferred by airport staff along with the rest of their luggage.

“That settles it. I simply must insist.  My daughter’s been in the same boat, so let me help.  In the spirit of the upcoming holidays.”  Sonja finished with an awkwardly forced smile.  

The girl’s mother hesitated a second longer before nodding, seeing no other option.  

Sonja wished Reila could be as polite as the blonde girl.  Sonja went back to her seat, gingerly climbing over the dozing large man just enough to drag her carry on out from under her seat.  Reila slumped against the window, eyes squeezed shut. Sonja thought she was asleep.  She’d told her daughter to pack some pull ups in her carry on, and Sonja had packed a few extras in her own in case Reila didn’t listen.   If Reila, as per usual, did not listen, then….well, lesson learned the hard way.

Sonja made her way back to the mom and blonde girl.  “Here. There’s pull ups in  here…” She held the carry on open so the mother could pull the pull ups out without showing all and sundry what she was removing.

The girl eyed the purple pull ups her mother pulled out, then her eyes widened when she saw the thick, white rectangle.  “Th-that’s h-huge.” She mumbled, horrified by the thickness.   

Her mother eyed the diaper, too. “Looks very absorbent.  We have another long flight ahead, then a bus to catch…”  

“M-mom!” The girl whispered, her horror growing, her face paling under her embarrassed blush.

“You can take whichever you like. My daughter has extra diapers in her own carry on.” Sonja generously reassured them.  

“I’ll go to the bathroom even more, and I won’t drink much!” The girl shivered, her wide eyes fixated on the white, plastic, puffy, padded doom.

The mother hesitated, then took just the pull ups.  “Thank you so much. And thank your daughter. These are a little big, but they’ll do just fine. It’s a very strange coincidence.  But thank you.”   The mother elbowed her daughter, who flushed even redder and looked down at her toes again.  The tips of her purple boots smacked together as she tugged at her pink skirt again.

“Th-thank you, ma’am.” She whispered, fidgeting bashfully.

“You’re welcome. I suppose it is a little weird, but I was just in the right place at the right time. “ Sonja waved off their thanks with a gentle smile then bailed back to her own seat, feeling as awkward about the whole thing as the family had looked.  She was tired of bailing her own ungrateful daughter out of trouble.  This polite girl was more deserving of the diapers.  If Reila peed herself and wasn’t prepared...well, that was her own problem.  Maybe some tough love would teach Reila to be prepared or grateful for help next time.

Reila could not take it anymore.  Stupid bladder.  She was just going to have to climb over the alpine mountain of lard and risk a confrontation with her loud mouthed harpy of a mother.  She stood up and tried to squeeze past the reclining fat man. She pressed into the seat in front of her, earning a harsh, “Hey! Quit pushing my seat you little brat!” from the man seated in front.

“Bite me!” Reila snapped back, pushing the seat even harder.  

“Damn brat!” The man waited a few seconds, and slammed the seat back.  Reila wobbled, knocked off balance.  Her arms pinwheeled but she was tipped too far forward to catch herself; she fell, right onto the man’s ample belly.  “OOF!” She grunted.  Warmth suddenly spurted over her crotch in a steady flow upon impact, stealing the tirade of insults she wanted to hurl at the fat man and the bastard up front.  The warm, wet flood ran down her legs in a waterfall, overflowing the pathetically thin padding of her pull up.  It instantly swelled, doing little to stop the damage of a full-bladder-flood.

She froze in horror, staring wide-eyed.  She stared with baited breath. The snoring man never woke, never even stirred.  Slowly, with stiff, jerky movements, she stood up.  Her pee was everywhere. On the bariatric, sleeping man. On her pants, boots, socks.  Her soaked leggings stuck to her swollen pull-up.  The thin, swollen padding was a visible lump on her soaked crotch.  Her leggings clung, saturated from the waterfall of urine. Reila curled her toes; her socks were wet and the fur lining of her expensive Uggs squished.  A yellow puddle pooled at her feet. The sleeping man’s pants and abundant belly were wet where she’d landed on him.  

Not only had she peed herself- just like in class, in jail, in court- but now she’d pissed on a stranger! A stranger she had previously ridiculed. Reila remained frozen, brain unable to process what she’d just done.  Her thoughts shut down; all she could do was stand and stare.

3 people like this

I haven't read the new chapter yet, but I don't find them despicable. The daughter is pretty clearly snappy and rude, but also stressed, and poorly raised. ;)

Ooh I love how this gets worse!! The strangers reaction now will be very entertaining?

I'm loving that they seem to be on a path of diaper encounters. Makes me wonder if something larger is at play. or if they're just bound for the messiest of adventures.

I'm loving hearing everyone's speculations! Thank you for commenting! :D

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!  

“Reila! What have you done?” Sonja came back to her seat, halting at the unexpected sight of daughter and the huge wet spots on the sleeping man, on Reila’s pants, and the puddle at her feet.

Reila cringed. “It’s not what you- that asshole in front! He pushed me!”  Said asshole was suspiciously quiet, vindictively enjoying the little show Reila and her mother were putting on. His muffled snickers floated back to make Reila’s ears burn. “He’s an asshole! It’s all his fault!”

Sonja glanced briefly at the man peacefully playing mahjong on his tablet. The man met her questioning gaze and just shook his head then went back to his game.  Most of the other passengers covertly stared, pretending to be preoccupied but secretly eavesdropping.  

Sonja’s eyes snapped back to her wet, cowering daughter.  “You peed your pants! Right through your diaper!  I’ve been telling you to go to the bathroom, but you wouldn’t listen! Now look what you’ve done!”

At her angry voice, the large man jerked, waking with a loud snort.  “I say, what’s the racket?”  He blinked bleary eyes, just becoming vaguely aware of his wet pants. “Did I spill something? Did my diaper leak?”  As the seconds ticked by, he woke up more fully, gradually becoming aware of what was going on around him.  Reila and her wet pants standing practically on top of him.  In a yellow puddle.   He stared at Reila’s wet crotch in horrified shock. “No. You did.  You peed yourself.  You peed on me!!”  His voice rose as he pieced the puzzling pieces together. His tone was incredulous.

Sonja’s face paled in humiliation at the stranger’s accusation.  An odd hush fell over the onlookers, but she did not notice. She switched gears from angry at having to deal with Reila’s mess to excusing Reila’s poor behavior.   “Sir, I’m so sorry. I’ll pay for the dry cleaning. It was an accident. My daughter, she’s...she’s incontinent.  Recently.  We’ve been trying different diapers and I’m so sorry. I’ll pay for it, I really will.”

“Lady, I’m appalled.” The man banged his beefy fist down on his armrest. “That girl has been the most obnoxious brad this entire flight and that’s including the screaming two year olds!  I’ve been biting my tongue, but she needs popped a good one!”  He glowered up at Sonja, as if blaming her for Reila’s bad behavior.

Sonja’s back stiffened. “Sir, I’ve apologized. I offered to pay for your clothes.  There’s no need to verbally attack me or my daughter.  As I just told you, it was an accident. She’s...she’s…” Her mind reached for an excuse. She remembered the lady in neon pink velour with the screaming daughter in the huge stroller. “Special needs. Autism. She pees herself. A lot. She’s….she’s ...incontinent! And autistic!”

“I’m not buying that bullshit excuse. I’m incontinent myself. I have on a brief myself right now.  While I’m not pleased with this situation, I understand better than most.  But that has nothing to do with her horrible attitude.  It’s not why I’m pissed off.  Lady, this is the village calling to say your girl is a rotten monster and you’ve done a piss poor job raising her.”

Reila shifted awkwardly. The wet padding squished from her damp jeans, urine squeezing out against her crotch. She winced.  The wet patches were growing cold.  Her pee soaked boots splashed and squished in her pee puddle.  She wanted to die. To jump out the window.  Her cheeks flamed. She did not listen to what the man or her mother said; her thoughts were consumed with her own turbulent, humiliating feelings. She peeked out through her stylishly frayed bangs.  Other passengers stared at the loud, obnoxious fat man and her equally obnoxious mother. At all the wet spots. At her.  She winced, closing her eyes tight.

“Madam. Sir. Please allow us to assist.”  Two stewardesses in curve hugging, bright blue uniforms and shiny brass buttons descended.  One was armed with a mop and bucket; the other held towels, wet wipes, and plastic garbage bags.  

“Perhaps madam would like to take her daughter to the restroom and clean up?” One stewardess politely but firmly order-suggested to Sonja.  

Sonja bit down on her her lip. She didn’t want to deal with any of this.  After eighteen years of bullshit, she was just about done.  She wanted to throw her hands up and say fuck it. Let Reila deal with her own problems.  She’d tried that, though- and it had landed Reila right in jail and her stuck posting bail that sucked up most of her savings.  Any more fighting or arguments on this tin can would result in an emergency landing and them getting kicked off.  Pissed off passengers and crew. Possible police interrogation.

She did not want to explain any of this to her great grandmother. Authority figures she was used to dealing with. Uschi was a different story. The last time Sonja had seen her, Sonja was just a small girl. Perhaps that childhood fear of an imposing authority figure still lingered deep in her psyche.   If they did get kicked off this flight, Sonja could not afford any other plane tickets. This was their one chance only trip.

Sonja forced a tight, strained smile. “Yes, thank you.”  She knew the stewards had been sent to diffuse the situation.  Their polite suggestions were thinly veiled commands.  “Reila, come.”   She ordered sternly, expecting an argument. But Reila followed her quietly, head down as if afraid to look at anyone.  Her pee soaked boots squished as she walked, leaving wet footprints behind.   Sonja winced- those had been expensive. More expensive than she’d been able to afford, but she’d bought them anyway.  No way she’d be able to replace them, and Reila would surely bitch about that, and it would just be another fight between them.

“Sir, after you’ve cleaned up, the captain insists upon upgrading you to first class.  We have an open seat left from a last minute cancelation.  Would you prefer steak or lobster for your meal?”  The large man took the offered bag, towel and wipes.  The offer of a first class seat- well away from the pissing, screaming brat- cooled his ire off. “Yes. Lobster. Thank you.” He added as an afterthought.  He wiped at the pee stains with the moist towlette wipes, grabbed his carryon from under his chair. He was glad he packed a spare set of clothes for just in case his diaper leaked.  He never imagined he’d get pissed on by a stranger.

3 people like this

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion someone will be surfacing from the bathroom in just her underwear in a few minutes, and not the underwear she particularly wanted to be wearing?

Very good story, as usual, I have some suspicions of what's to come, but am eagerly waiting for the meeting with great-grandma Uschi.

4 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

Why do I have the sneaking suspicion someone will be surfacing from the bathroom in just her underwear in a few minutes, and not the underwear she particularly wanted to be wearing?

Because you are the suspicious sort of sneak who suspects that anyone who sneaks a dip in the bathroom must surface in their underwear? Come join us to watch the show instead! Seat 21B is free and SGTbaby has 21A, the window seat.

I'm even more curious about what happens after the flight. After all, how much more could go wrong?? ***waiting to be proved wrong***