LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Electronic devices?

On 12/3/2015 at 5:06 AM, XenonVoid said:

Impatient, maybe. More than that, I'm annoyed that so many people assume I have no idea what I'm saying because I'm 18.

Let me be clear with every one of you: I may be 18 physically, but my mental age is much higher (this has actually been tested). My mental age was 18 when I was 14, and it's closer to 25-30 right now. So yes, I'm young, but I'm also not an ignorant person, nor am I confused about what I want, as many of you seem to think I am.

Pretty much everyone on this thread has made the mistake of assuming that I'm like every other 18-year-old they've met/talked with. Well, I'd appreciate it

• Like 2

I'm not going to quote you because your post is too long, but this is for you, delta1:

I'm going to ignore the fact that this thread has served its purpose for me already and that you and the guy above you totally necro'd it. Normally I'd get irritated because this conversation ended months ago, but this time I have something else to be irritated about, so I'll respond.

You doomed any chance of me taking you seriously enough to listen by assuming that I operate the same as other "adolescents". I'll admit right now that I didn't read past you saying I was one, because I felt it would only degenerate from there (I did skim some of it, but nothing comprehensive).

Just an FYI: my brain functions fundamentally different from normal humans in a lot of ways. I have to analyze every step before I make the first one so as to make sure I don't screw anything up, for one. My brain is hardwired to

55 minutes ago, XenonVoid said:

I'll admit right now that I didn't read past you saying I was one, because I felt it would only degenerate from there

You didn't miss anything. It's the usual "don't desire incontinence, you don't know what you want, just use your diapers when you want and it's the same thing!" tripe.

If someone publicly said to a transgender person, "don't have gender reassignment surgery or take hormone therapy, that'll harm your body! Just wear your preferred gender's clothes and that's good enough!", most progressive people would consider them quite regressive and ignore them.

Yet even on an AB/DL forum named "incontinent desires", we're never going to get recognition for this form of BIID, no matter how many times we explain it to people. I think what we really need is a dedicated website and forum for this that bans such people.

3 minutes ago, sunwutian said:

You didn't miss anything. It's the usual "don't desire incontinence, you don't know what you want, just use your diapers when you want and it's the same thing!" tripe.

If someone publicly said to a transgender person, "don't have gender reassignment surgery or take hormone therapy, that'll harm your body! Just wear your preferred gender's clothes and that's good enough!", most progressive people would consider them quite regressive and ignore them.

Yet even on an AB/DL forum named "incontinent desires", we're never going to get recognition for this form of BIID, no matter how many times we explain it to people. I think what we really need is a dedicated website and forum for this that bans such people.

I'm used to people not taking me seriously just because I'm not as old and/or "experienced" as them, so I don't mind it too much. All I need to do about it is correct them where they're wrong, and if they still don't listen, they're not worth any more of my time in the first place, and

I think a lot of it is everyone thinks they know what's best for everyone else.

Let's say you take this advice, wait until you're 40, because you may not like being incontinent then. But you do still want it. Now half your life is over, and you spent it longing for something you didn't have. So now what? They're going to say, "but you won't know if you want to be incontinent when you're 65, better wait until then!" and then you end up dying at 64 from natural causes, having always longed for this thing you denied yourself.

Nobody can predict the future. But even more so, nobody can predict someone else's state of mind or their emotional needs. If it turns out one of us finds the magic way to become incontinent, and so far nobody has, and then we end up regretting it..... then so what? We have no one to blame but ourselves. Then they can say "I told you so" all they want.

It's just so funny because it's like they apply this strict logic to continence, on a forum where we are all here because we like diapers, and they can't seem to relate to how we have this pathological, mental hangup over our own continence in the same way they have one toward liking diapers in the first place. It's not a sexual fantasy, but it can't be rationalized, it's just a psychological need. They know first-hand how this desire for diapers never ever goes away for us even if we use diapers, yet they can't understand that for some of us, the desire for incontinence is exactly the same and isn't going to go away just because we get it. That we already know what it'd be like to really be incontinent because we wear 24/7 already.

I read your whole post this time, delta1. Here's my response to a single part of it.

You say weighing decision carefully doesn't equate to experience. I agree, because your kind of experience is worse than my way of making decisions. I have no value in experience that makes one as narrow-minded as you seem to be.

This'll be the last time I reply to you, since you've proven to not be worth more of my time than this. See you.

EDIT: After looking up the symptoms, I have a name for it. When experience makes people closed-minded, it's called the earned dogmatism effect. Look it up, it's pretty interesting.

On 7/12/2015 at 6:11 PM, XenonVoid said:

Thank you very much for the detailed guide. If I may ask, what search terms should I use to find an electric hair remover? I figure I can also use it to remove my crotch hair while I'm at it, assuming I can find one that works on hair that long.

EDIT: Also, how many catheters would I need for this? Since I'm pretty sure you can't reuse them, I need to figure out how many to buy.

In earlier posts here, XenonVoid infers that he is intelligent and mature enough to be able to make all the relevant choices in creating self incontinence via electrical interuption of his sphincter control. He also trys to defend himself from direct attack for his wishes. These actions seems like the actions of a reasonable contientious person. However, in what I thought was a set of clear instructions (insert a cath, shock oneself, 4-6 hours later repeat) and the known fact of 24 hours a day (or if you so wish, 16 hours awake (approx) the simple maths of dividing 16 by 4 would answer the question without much thought. The purchase of an electric hair remover is readily available, that is unless one lives in a limited community,

• Like 1
5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

In earlier posts here, XenonVoid infers that he is intelligent and mature enough to be able to make all the relevant choices in creating self incontinence via electrical interuption of his sphincter control. He also trys to defend himself from direct attack for his wishes. These actions seems like the actions of a reasonable contientious person. However, in what I thought was a set of clear instructions (insert a cath, shock oneself, 4-6 hours later repeat) and the known fact of 24 hours a day (or if you so wish, 16 hours awake (approx) the simple maths of dividing 16 by 4 would answer the question without much thought. The purchase of an electric hair remover is readily available, that is unless one lives in a limited community,

No need to archive- we don't delete topics or threads without a reason and we're not anal about 'necroposting' so in the future if somebody has something to add the thread is here for them ;) We like things open here.

But I DO want the 'pissing contests' to end. No being an ass, no bashing- those are our rules and if that goes any further I will take note and take action :o

One of the few good decisions I made when I was quite a bit younger was to not permanently alter my body. Later in time I did alter my hair-growth through electrolysis but not having facial and chest hair suits me fine. YMMV though, and as long as you're certain of what you're doing it's your body and your choice what to do with it. Just don't come round whining later on if you made a choice which is bad for you <_<And do realize that the very same choice could be the right one for somebody else B) One of the things which makes us great is our diversity- different folk with different needs and wishes doing their own thing.