LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper pail recommendations for messy diapers?

So I'm starting to get into messing my diapers, but I think I need to invest in a diaper pail. Is the diaper genie a good purchase, or should I be looking at something more commercial-grade? I really need something that with keep the odor of messy diapers out of the air in the room. I'm open to any suggestions you guys have. Thanks so much.

This looks pretty good! A little pricey, but it's something I need, so I'd still be willing to shell out the money for it. Yeah, I'm just wondering if anyone has their own diaper pail at home and what brand they use. Thanks @mosdefaz for the recommendation!

9 hours ago, dl10956 said:

So I'm starting to get into messing my diapers, but I think I need to invest in a diaper pail. Is the diaper genie a good purchase, or should I be looking at something more commercial-grade? I really need something that with keep the odor of messy diapers out of the air in the room. I'm open to any suggestions you guys have. Thanks so much.

I have a Diaper Dekor XL. Great product for adult diapers. Large opening and excellent odor containment.