LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for friends

Hi, Mel! Thanks for posting such an informative introduction. I myself was a late bedwetter, not quitting entirely until I was almost 24. By then wetting the bed had become sexualized for me. I guess that's why it was so hard to stop. Since I began playing with diapers about six years ago, I've wet in my sleep once or twice a year. Not at all unmanageable, and even kinda fun sometimes. I do wear a diaper with a booster pad most nights now, more for pleasure than for necessity. How often do you wet?

I suspect that by now you've found Angela Bauer's interesting and informative posts about reversion to bedwetting at puberty. Yours seems to have happened later. Have you also begun to have daytime accidents?

User rachelkirwan at omorashi.org has written about how her bedwetting was cured by botox injections. Have you tried that treatment?

9 minutes ago, gobphus said:

Hi, Mel! Thanks for posting such an informative introduction. I myself was a late bedwetter, not quitting entirely until I was almost 24. By then wetting the bed had become sexualized for me. I guess that's why it was so hard to stop. Since I began playing with diapers about six years ago, I've wet in my sleep once or twice a year. Not at all unmanageable, and even kinda fun sometimes. I do wear a diaper with a booster pad most nights now, more for pleasure than for necessity. How often do you wet?

I suspect that by now you've found Angela Bauer's interesting and informative posts about reversion to bedwetting at puberty. Yours seems to have happened later. Have you also begun to have daytime accidents?

User rachelkirwan at omorashi.org has written about how her bedwetting was cured by botox injections. Have you tried that treatment?

No I havn't seen those yet but thankyou for mentioning them. Very thoughtful of you.

Well, used to manage my bedwetting with the help of a my GPS and incontinence advisor, but meds have gotten less effective or had side effects which didn't seem worth it. So lately I've been wetting the bed frequently and I wear a nappy each night just to be safe.

Thankfully I

1 minute ago, Phenomenal Princess said:

No I havn't seen those yet but thankyou for mentioning them. Very thoughtful of you.

Well, used to manage my bedwetting with the help of a my GPS and incontinence advisor, but meds have gotten less effective or had side effects which didn't seem worth it. So lately I've been wetting the bed frequently and I wear a nappy each night just to be safe.

Thankfully I

Hello and welcome. I remember when I found out that I wasn't the only one in the world drawn towards diapers and being a small kid again. It was truely the best feeling. I hope this community can help you in your journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i am here if you want to be a friend i did not start wetting the bed untill i was 17 years old. It started out slow maybe once a year than when i got older it is every night. At 17 when i started having daytime accidents as well and deal with it untill i turned 22 and finally told my doctor what been going on i thought it was just growning pains but found out my nerves to my bladder were damaged from birth but never had any problems untill i got older. My eyes were also effected it is all due to the lack of oxygen was a blue baby for a few weeks just learned to deal with what vision i have now i am legally blind in both eyes and use adaptive software on my computer. I was ashamed at first back in 2002 when i had to wear diapers again but i realized they are not so bad and they help me be active again in life and also found my baby side of me that helped me the most and helps me cope with my other problems in life. If you want to talk more i am here and anyone else you can message me on here bye for now baby chris.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A warm and wet Welcome, Mel!

I hope you meet lots of cools friends here

I found my first diaper site quite by accident - and then something inside of me clicked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2015 at 11:39 PM, AwakenEvil said:

After the cat from Alien! You are seriously amazing! Welcome to DailyDiapers! I am sure you'll find some great friends here

I just want to second this!