LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever Scared Of Being Accepted?

dlsafrica

Yes, it's cool when people accept the diapered lifestyle, but have you ever been scared of being over-accepted? In other words that the person you tell might (I'm struggling to find the words to describe what I mean) take total control of the situation. Again - please don't shout at me. It's just a question.

On 11/29/2015, 10:31:56, Elfking said:

If you mean telling someone who then forces themselves to be your daddy or something then no, that only happens in fantasy.

With rare exception, the big problem is getting people to accept you at all. While there is the occasional person that might want to over-do it, I don't think that is a problem that is likely to occur or difficult to fix.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Now that Halloween is over a different view point can be brought forth not having anything to do a fantasy costume but a state of real life play !

• 3 weeks later...

I only ever told one person about my baby side and yeah, I'd say she over reacted a bit I think. Using it as an excuse to divorce me and married one of my "friends" (that she was seeing in my bedroom while I was at work.