LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Palo Alto Diapered Dude seeks his Pampered Princess

Ive been active in the ABDL (Adult Baby Diaper Love) community for over a decade and even embraced the lifestyle that has been adapted into my identity.

Basically, I'm seeking an ABDL girlfriend aka Little. A woman thats into regression and diapers. Open minded, quirky, playful, affectionate. Within the age range of 25-35 and lives anywhere within the SF Bay Area.

As you can see in my profile pics, I have the appropriate accommodations since my apartment is a giant nursery as that contains a Queen size crib, large play area, lots of toys, and plenty of diapers.

With that said, lets get a conversation going and see what develops. Hopefully we can start 2016 on a positive note since this year has been extremely lonely with nobody to play with.

Let me give you the same advice I give everyone else every week or two. You are severely limiting your self by looking for a woman that likes diapers first and then maybe you second. There are so many women out there that haven't even been exposed to ab's or dl's either. You're way better off just dating normally and slowly begin introducing them to your diapers sometime around the third date. If it doesn't work out then move on. Still, chances are you will find someone a lot sooner, just

• 1 month later...