LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot wheels cars

I loved the realistic cars back with HW/Matchbox would make the current model cars into toys every year.

And for realistic play I have like 10 school busses and a dozen police cars because what town has one of each!

My brothers & I had a couple of hot wheels track sets when we were kids & lots of hot wheels cars & I can't speak for my brothers, but I Loved playing with hot wheels whenever I got the chance. Unfortunately it wasn't nearly

I loved playing with race cars as a kid. I had a real dirt race track blocks from my house so that was awesome. I still have about 30 1/64th scale sprint cars and a tabletop raceway that I use for play time.

I used to be into hotwheels a lot when I was really little. For some reason I got into micromachines when where were big though. I slowly lost my hotwheels, and my dad kept gluing my micromachines to his ho train setup (since they were the perfect size ratio).

• 3 months later...

I'm not a boy, I'm a tomboy that loves hot wheels tho. I had a ton, but they got stollen by an ex best friend. Now i'm rebuilding my empire. I love crashing them into each other and the fact that I can take them anywhere with me and no one seems to care. I've never really played with any of the tracks before though. Most of my hot wheels wouldn't fit because I have a bunch of construction vehicles. Plus I collect Toyota Tundras... Mostly because they don't make Tacomas... But I LOVE my cars!!

• 2 months later...

If I had more room to put toys, I'd defantly go buy some hot wheels, as a kid I use to have the tracks that clicked to gether, and one of my favorite toys was a hot wheels car wash! I actually got my mom to admit she threw away my car wash as a child becouse I'd make a mess with it and get soap all over and make the floors wet, but

• 1 month later...

I used to have a massive crate FULL of them... I'm tossing up weather i want to buy them all over again because Kmart nd Target here are selling them for $2 ea.

but I'm just not sure if my little side will click to them or not :S