LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Card Exchange?

DailyDi

Anyone interested in joining a Christmas Card Exchange? I was thinking 10 cards per person. No AB/Diaper themes, but they can be cartoony, silly or otherwise fun.

If you want to join send your first name (for privacy we wont ask for full names) and address to: allaboutdiapers@hotmail.com

I will gather all the names and then send each person their list of 10 or less people to send cards too. Please only join if you are willing to send cards as well as receive , as it won't be fun if we don't all get cards!

Would it be a random distribution, or could we send you the cards with the screen names of the intended recipients? ( i.e.; from spoon to mybottle?) And even so.....do you have the mailing addresses of people on file anywhere? I don't remember giving you that piece of info when I joined...or would it be purely electronic xmas cards?

You send your first name and address to me if you want to be on the list. This is for physical cards in the mail. Usernames would be too indiscrete for some members with names like Putmeinadiaperandwhipmetillicrylikeababy

• 1 month later...