LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Black Friday starts in an hour....

DailyDi

... and I'm staying home and buying nothing. lol

I don't actually mind the idea of black Friday - allowing people to get tv's and tablets who couldn't afford it at regular prices. I just hate crowds and am actually quite content with the things I have. I'm a little surprised this new version of BF we've had for a few years has stuck around as it's always the same kind of stuff on sale - and how many flat screens do we all need?

If you are partaking, be careful out there and do your research, some stores (like Walmart especially) have special models made for these sales, and while the price is great, it may not have the features and build quality of the year-round models.

I have never done Black Friday before, but tonight I drove five hours to Daddy's place in Minneapolis and got here an hour and a half ahead of when Daddy would get back from work. Fortunately, there was a Target nearby so I decided to check it out. It wasn't super incredibly crazy like I expected so I took my time. I ended up getting the first three seasons of Vikings (almost all my higher-ups at work have been pushing me to check it out) for $10 a season. Also gave me time to peruse the toy aisles for Christmas ideas for Daddy, and boy do I have some now :D

They've started pushing black friday sales here in the uk now, it was a bit hectic in town yesterday after work because of it, but I mildly abused it to get a bunch of crafty stuff (gladly that shop was next to empty) although the nus ride that normally only takes about 15 minutes to get home took closer to an hour, there was a lot of traffic.

Stayed home agree with demon-hunter. The name being adopted for the Thanksgiving Day sales is Brown Thursday!

Personally I think it's befitting!

crappy, sh???y, poopy that a day set aside for us to give thanks for what we have has been turned into a retail ploy to get MORE money from us.

On 11/26/2015, 6:01:37, DailyDi said:

... and I'm staying home and buying nothing. lol

I don't actually mind the idea of black Friday - allowing people to get tv's and tablets who couldn't afford it at regular prices. I just hate crowds and am actually quite content with the things I have. I'm a little surprised this new version of BF we've had for a few years has stuck around as it's always the same kind of stuff on sale - and how many flat screens do we all need?

If you are partaking, be careful out there and do your research, some stores (like Walmart especially) have special models made for these sales, and while the price is great, it may not have the features and build quality of the year-round models.

If anything, I'd recommend Cyber Monday. It's online sales of the similar things you can find on Black Friday- and without the crowds.