LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In the first episode of Jessica Jones on Netflix, a girl is made to wet the bed, in the second, Jessica stops by her upstairs neighbors who are constantly being loud and discovers a couple in the middle of ABDL roleplay. The boyfriend was in a diaper.

I'm sorry but there is no diaper, he is clearly wearing underwear. I'm also not sure she is his caretaker just a very controlling nut. I haven't seen the whole season yet so I'm interested to see if there's any abdl references,but I think we may be looking for something that isn't there.

I can't tell for sure, but the sides do not look like underwear. More like a pull on diaper. Ok just actually watched the show. You can clearly tell it is underwear when he turns around to walk back inside. So no it is not a diaper.

U2J65fpa.jpg

Edited by SoakedinTexas
New evidence

Combined with the bed wetting reference; that clearly is a cheap pullup cloth like diaper. Thicker in the middle where the padding is, and opaque on the side where it is breathable. It even looks like a cheap depends that some know-nothing gofer grabbed when he was told to go get a bag of diapers.