LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"normal" people be like...

DailyDi

In 14+ years in the unionized construction industry I've NEVER seen a plumber who looked like this....I just can't visulize "Skippy" snaking out a clogged toilet, or soldering brass pipework, or installing 4" black pipe on a 10" ceiling all day long......and anyone who adores porcelin like that guy clearly needs to get out of the house in general and the bathroom in particular far more often :LOL:

If I was that guy I wouldn't show my face again in public, he looks a little too cozy with that toilet, and people say ABDL's and furries are creepy, that guy is creeping me out.

Toilet-hugging is not a normal human desire unless one has had too much to drink, in which case it can be a beneficial practice; less floor cleaning you know :P I have some experience in that department, I'm very glad it's all in my past and won't be returning B)

I was once invited to take up the plumbing business under a Master Plumber, to which I inquired why I would ever want to deal with pipes full of others people's poop. The look on their face showed that they had never considered that perspective before. For a moment I thought they were going to have to do some toilet hugging themself :roflmao:

Bettypooh