LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Non- binary

My boyfriend Roger and I went to a Trans* awarenes Q&A on campus a few days ago. I guess something must have clicked. There was a long discussion about people that identify as non binary, neither male or female and not wishing to change their bodies. Last night Roger told me that he has always felt conflicted, not man enough too manly to be a woman, not attracted to men enjoys anal stimulation and cross dressing. He told me he really connected with the person that spoke about being non binary. Roger has also said that though he feels conflicted, he still wants to keep masculine pronouns. He has always been fully supportive of everything I've done/do. Now it's my turn to support him. How do I support him?

You can best help someone else by communicating with them and trying to understand them, their problems, and their individual needs. And in helping them do the same thing for you because you have problems and needs too, just the same as they do. I spent wasted half of my life trying to find myself and it wasn't easy learning to accept myself and my feelings as being true and valid. I had no place in my life where I was encouraged (or sometimes even allowed) to do that. It's kind of like the old adage about looking for love in all the wrong places; I was trying to find me in places I wasn't really at. In the end I had to create that place myself. I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I did. I'd rather we help each other create and have that place where we can be who we are freely, even if that has to include some restrictions because of practicality. Discover who your partner is, embrace that and them too, for that will enrich your life as well as theirs. Explore with them seeking solace, fun, and happiness. And add my hopes that you both find that in large quantity together :)

Bettypooh

Roger is a bit of a sissy. He has an alias, Rachel Sabine that exists mostly as an author of some exotic stories. Rachel also makes her way into our bedroom, which usually means about half an hours worth of make up, a set of my panties getting stretched out (we are the same waist size, but only when he is flaccid), and me fawning over how pretty Rachel is. Rachel sometimes trades the panties for diapers, and regresses about 15 years. Roger says as much as he loves "playing with Rachel" she doesn't come out of the bedroom. I just want to help make him feel comfortable with himself.