LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where are the AK's?

Especially the Little Girls: Besides BabyJune

The place is practically deserted

And we thought that this forum, and it's subforums would be used quite heavily. This is where anyone with a Play Age of 4 and up should be

Agree. "out of diapers" on a diaper site sounded strange to me, also, "Not babies.... "

Well, sissies are not LG's, they are part of FemDom/BDSM. For LG's a lovely or cute dress is not humiliating and sissies do not even know what a tiara is in any meaningful way. When I was at GirlTalk To and TGGuide and brought the Tiara Fancy with me, they took to it immediately and we are not mincy or nearly as frilly. I glean this from 3 separate threads where they try to define themselves and several other sites most of which are sissy sites. And do you think anything that includes SPH could EVER be even related to LG?

3 hours ago, CJ the DJ said:

Thanks for agreeing with me. So what can be done about changing the description?

That is what I would like to know

There's no connection at all to diapers and playing or not so I really think it needs going and on the other stuff, we're always been on the same page. If you were to say anything at all, it would be "No longer a toddler and wanna play"

DPF had as part of it's catalog "Preschooler" because there were many of what we call AK's that were in the 4-6 age range. Different from the infant/toddler but not really like the 7 year old. I met my first doll and saw my first tiara when I was on the edge of 5. Also the elements of gender (the psycho-social personality conommitant of physical sex) begin setting in between 3 and 4 and finish up between 5 and 6

In this age range diapers and rubber panties are still significant in a persons life. even if a child was out of diaper but prone to smal accidents a pair of the baby panties would be put over the cloth underwear

When I was at Girltalk To, most of the LG's I met were 7 or older and there was a bit of antipathy to the diaper crowd. Many of the girls there would split their diaper interests off from their LG and have two such personalities. One of 7 and one of 2. I really can not do that and feel like a whole person so I followed Taffy Cheerful's advice of finding a single age and sticking to it and just turning 5 matched me about right. Also IRL from the time I was 6 I was dubbed the "Mad Scientist" and "human computer" quite often and somewhat "outre" in that I did not reject something because it is "for girls" I just accepted that part of me was girl and moved on and by the time I was 5-1/4, I

• 2 weeks later...