LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fear wetting

i'm a little embarrassed to talk about this but uh... does anyone else have problems wetting from anxiety? i've worn diapers for bedwetting pretty much since i can remember but it seems like the last 4-5 years i've been having more daytime problems. it kinda comes and goes but its frustrating losing control during panic attacks or something >_< it seems to be mostly from that, idk

Never be embarrassed about talking about blader issues (I know it's hard) a lot of us here have medical issues that cause us to need to wear diapers for protection due to random leaks. have you seen an urologist about your bedwetting issue if you have you may want to talk with him or her about your daytime anxiety wettings.

12 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Never be embarrassed about talking about blader issues (I know it's hard) a lot of us here have medical issues that cause us to need to wear diapers for protection due to random leaks. have you seen an urologist about your bedwetting issue if you have you may want to talk with him or her about your daytime anxiety wettings.

Ghostie:

Adequate protection for emergencies doesn't cause loss of control...what causes loss of control is when you routinely don't use the regular toilet, or something (like diabetes) causes your nerves to deteriorate.

I have also heard of one guy who eventually improved his control by using diapers...it's been awhile, but basically he calmed himself down enough by letting go constantly to let whatever it was that was bothering his guts to heal.

• 3 weeks later...

My ptsd & panic attacks cause me to wet quite a bit from the strong emotions, anxiety & fears.

I also have a bit of dribbling a lot of time so i just wear like 24/7 most of time... (i try to cheat a few times and go without padding, but sometimes i then have accidents or like triggered panic attack & wet myself and find i really need my diapers for now at least)

Kdlstar9 have you seen a urologist the dribbling may be a sign of a slight infection in your urinery track oe the start of a different issue. The dribbling is probably nothing and may clear up on its own but it's always wise to get checked out.

On November 30, 2015 at 6:30:32 AM, Rob110 said:

Kdlstar9 have you seen a urologist the dribbling may be a sign of a slight infection in your urinery track oe the start of a different issue. The dribbling is probably nothing and may clear up on its own but it's always wise to get checked out.

Yes PTSD does suck. for me I have to say I'm lucky right now I have a loving wife that protects me from most of my bad triggers. The last time I wet myself from fear was last year at our daughter-in-laws gradution. We walked out onto the field to get her and I got lost. With all the people around me and not being able to find her I ended up on the ground scared and wet. It does not happen often, think the time before that was when my wife tok me black friday shopping. She learned that does not work, large crowds, gun fire, not seeing what is going on around me, loud noises and the list goes on.

16 hours ago, sorjello said:

Craisler:

hi! big fan of your stories on this site. i was wondering if you could tell us more details about this incident. did you wet first and then mess? were you embarrassed to uncharacteristically mess your diapers? did your family have any noteworthy reaction and were you able to change right away?

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 30. november 2015 at 5:47 AM, kdlstar9 said:

My ptsd & panic attacks cause me to wet quite a bit from the strong emotions, anxiety & fears.

I also have a bit of dribbling a lot of time so i just wear like 24/7 most of time... (i try to cheat a few times and go without padding, but sometimes i then have accidents or like triggered panic attack & wet myself and find i really need my diapers for now at least)

I experience something very similar to this. Since my anxiety/ptsd/whatever

• 2 months later...

Are fear and stress wetting the same thing? I think both can cause wetting but I'm not sure they have the same triggers. To me, fear wetting is related to a specific incident in which one experiences intense fear, like when being robbed, assaulted or arrested for instance, which leads to temporary loss of bladder control. Stress wetting caused by anxiety is likely to lead to a more unpredictable and generalized wetting problem. I remember that when I was younger and was under a lot of stress due to a difficult family situation I started wetting the bed in my sleep much more frequently. This is probably more typical of stress wetting. Any thoughts on this?

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
On 01/03/2016 at 9:18 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Are fear and stress wetting the same thing? I think both can cause wetting but I'm not sure they have the same triggers. To me, fear wetting is related to a specific incident in which one experiences intense fear, like when being robbed, assaulted or arrested for instance, which leads to temporary loss of bladder control. Stress wetting caused by anxiety is likely to lead to a more unpredictable and generalized wetting problem. I remember that when I was younger and was under a lot of stress due to a difficult family situation I started wetting the bed in my sleep much more frequently. This is probably more typical of stress wetting. Any thoughts on this?

I know exactly how that feels. Bed wetting started at 15 and occasional periods during the day from about 30. Diagnosised with aspergers 5 weeks ago. Recent stress and anxiety has lead to frequent accidents.

• Like 1