LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

more proof miley is an adult baby

Yeah people are missing the point... Whether she is AB or not she isn't crazy, just calculated to appear that way for attention. As far as I'm aware she hasn't done anything really crazy just things that are eye catching such as the reason for this thread.

1 hour ago, smokey said:

Come on people, seriously, LEAVE BRITTNY ALONE!!!

LOL... but yes. Let her be. Personally it would make sense to me for a child star to have a drive to relieve her more peaceful younger years. And if she's just having some fun and playing it up for the photogs and fans, so what.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

LOL... but yes. Let her be. Personally it would make sense to me for a child star to have a drive to relieve her more peaceful younger years. And if she's just having some fun and playing it up for the photogs and fans, so what.

Well, considering this is the top Adult Baby site on the internet, we of all people would be the ones who should notice such a thing:)

I don't think we're pushing any boundaries.

Speaking of balls.

I just saw a video and picture of her on (on the r/trashy subreddit) that showed her with a giant strap on with balls that glow and with breasts exposed putting random money people threw in her mouth... She was also wearing a tail so I guess we can all jump off this train and on to the Miley is a furry train.

I would post the picture/video here but I don't even know whether a NSFW tag would be enough!

She is literally a billboard of "please give me attention" so she takes some pictures and makes a music video dressed as a baby, she goes on stage practically naked with a huge strap on, she wears crazy outfits, etc.

She does this stuff all the time and it is dismissed but those couple of times she dresses as a baby, it isn't "crazy Miley", it's because she is an AB. I think there is a lot of looking at this situation through the eyes of an ABDL rather than more objectively.

5 hours ago, tbbuc said:

I imagine she and her management team know what they are doing.

She has one triple platinum album and two platinum albums, along with a platinum EP.

Let me start this post by making it clear I have never met or communicated with Miley Cyrus.

Long before I ever knew about ABDL I had lost my night bladder control. That was the summer of 1976, when I was 12. My mother then had no bladder control, and my older sister had been bedwetting for 5 years, so my wetting was hardly a surprise in our family. My sister was pen-pals with other people who wet and our mom encouraged me to also write to other kids with bladder problems. Our home was in Los Angeles County, close to Hollywood.

A few of the kids who wrote to be shared that they acted in films and TV. Perhaps some were telling the truth about that. I discovered the benefits of play as an AB to cope with my total urinary incontinence in 1990 and that was when I joined DPF. There are a few members of DD who corresponded with me when we were teens about incontinence and other folks who corresponded with me in DPF.

Over the years I have become in-person friends with several movie and TV performers, none as well-known as Miley or Sarah Jessica Parker, who have bladder-control problems. Several such friends also use ABDL play to cope. One of my closest pals is the daughter of a failed actress and a top studio executive. Her mother became a powerful agent representing child performers, but not Miley. My pal was a regular on several TV series from age 5 to 19 (roughly 1974-1988). She has told me, and her mom confirmed it, that as a child she always wore disposable diapers under her costumes when possible. She says she wet her diaper most days at the studio, but other kids in the cast who wore diapers rarely wet. After my pal reached puberty at 12 her day wetting became more severe and she lost night control.

She was 24 when she discovered ABDL, joined DPF, saw my pictures and wrote to me. Mind you, she was a regular on one series or another for years without becoming a household name, like Miley, Brittany or Lindsay.

My theory is that possibly Miley either had delayed toilet learning or reverted to wetting before she reached puberty. So she has used ABDL to cope. To avoid being blackmailed, she has gone public about her diapers interest.

Sure, she might be just a nut case. Or, coming from a family in which her father is very famous as a beloved performer (unlike Brittany or Lindsay), Miley could well have the psychological support network to keep her healthy into adulthood. Remember for those former child stars who flame out there are many who are healthy and productive. One part of the Motion Picture & TV Fund is 'A Minor Consideration' devoted to providing child and teen performers the counseling needed to ease them into civilian life once their performing careers end.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2015 at 11:25 PM, Demon-hunter said:

I lost all respect for this chuck a long time ago

i mean after she quit doing the Hannah Montana thing, she was trying to do her own thing, which was