LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dressing like a Sissy is ridiculous!

some LG's like petticoats, too, I jusf find them a bit confining or overbearing. I do not think they made hoop skirts that did not reach the floor. Also we girls are not fans of corsets

• 1 month later...

I am not going to quibble over what a person is by definition. I will let others do that. :)

As I have said many times before I have worn diapers and plastic baby panties all of my life. Fortunately I do not mind them and actually have a like of them.

When I was 9 or 10, my two older sisters used to dress me up in their old dresses and petticoats. (they were in style at that time). Because I wore diapers and my dad made me still us a bottle and sleep in a crib, (he said for acting like a baby) they would use me as their baby girl when playing house.

Dad rarely was home as he worked as heavy equipment operator on road construction. My mom thought me dressed like a baby girl was cute. I liked it to so she would let me dress in short dresses and pettys all the time.

Consequently I still love dressing like that. I am certain that most of you have seen the pictures of me dressed like a little diapered sissy baby . I do like to wear dresses with puffed sleeves, big bow tied in the back and at least 2 fluffy crinoline petticoats. I love how they make my skirt poof out and the feel against me smooth legs.

I do not know what I should be called and it really does not matter to me. Maybe I am just a diapered Poof Bunny.

1 hour ago, pottypanties said:

I do like to wear dresses with puffed sleeves, big bow tied in the back and at least 2 fluffy crinoline petticoats. I love how they make my skirt poof out and the feel against me smooth legs.

Looking at your avatar looks like the diaper (cover) is also POOFED out

So happy to know you like my profile pic. I was wearing my typical cloth diapers and plastic baby panties in that pic. Yes, It is a Christmas dress with little snowmen on it. I have had that dress at least 15 years. I only wear it during winter months. The way I am wearing that dress and diapers is how I always wear them

I do not use the potty so always wet my diapers. The diapers in the picture were at least damp with the pic was taken

I also love the dress you mention you like. It is actually light blue and made of crinoline. I love it's seep through puffed sleeves. It is so sweet and so sissy! Just like me!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

That seems to be what it is for a Sissy: playing "dress up". For Little Girls, this is part of who we are

http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.co.uk/p/test.html

Most LG's wear pettis and some wear tights. Those of us who need them wear "rubber panties", not "diaper covers". Some of our babydolls have lace trim, I have panties with 5 rows of lace that go all around the panties as part of two of my babydolls, which are very full. The purpose of babydolls was to look like baby dresses with full-cut rubber panties under them

• 1 year later...
On 6/22/2016 at 2:17 PM, BabyLock said:

In any event when your underpinnings are flared out one must be very careful moving about least you don't knock things over or passing another in tight quarters and have

perhaps a static thrill of materials energizing/engaging those underpinnings and plastic crinkly

Perhaps, but the flaredness of my things is limited to a reasonable amount

image.png

I have many skirts and blouses

As you see, my clothes are not trying to be tutus. Should I make an album of just sirt and blouse sets and other things than babydolls?

I keep wondering howmany "sissy"s are really sissies and how many would be better described as LG Like I am

• 2 months later...
On 9/1/2018 at 8:14 AM, Little Christine said:

Perhaps, but the flaredness of my things is limited to a reasonable amount

image.png

I have many skirts and blouses

As you see, my clothes are not trying to be tutus. Should I make an album of just sirt and blouse sets and other things than babydolls?

I keep wondering howmany "sissy"s are really sissies and how many would be better described as LG Like I am

Christine dear  with al due respect  i have  been  seeing  alot of  replies on youre behalf  that  Sissy's  are Sissy's  and  AB`s  & Lgs  Little ones   are  NOT and so on   

Well i AM   actually  BOTH a AB  /LG  VLG    And   low and behold  im also a Sissy    (gasp )      

Now  i agree with you on that there is  a  difference  between AB /LG     and the difference is very simple      its  VOLUNTARY and  its   NOT based on forced  fem    or   sexually aroused  from sed     clothing    for which is also  2  different groups   Those that  whonts it like you      more like ord   AB`s and LG`s   would wear   . THEN there is also the groups that  loves the  Uber  girly and fem    clothing   (like Sissy  but  aimed towards  Sissy  babies  and Little girls   with al pink and  lots of frills  and bows  and what not ) 

Now if we  look at   Sissy    the main   projection in sed   description for the majority of   Sissy's  (be it females  ,Males   etc.....  )  is  to be  FORCED  against  ones  supposed  will  to be ridiculed  and  more or less   being regarded and treated  as  (in males  case  a  male that isent  fit  to be called a man   nor  are they  elevated   enough to be called  and regarded  as  wimen     which is  of course superior  to Sissy's )      . The difference here in is  that   a Sissy is ALWAYS   to be   accepted  as ADULT its just  the ridicule with the frilly dresses  and so on  that  is there to humiliate  sed Sissy   (SO  Sissy AB /LG    is   based  on having to be FORCED    to dress  and act  as a  AB /LG )   . 

If you take a closer  look at  this (like i have done THURLY  & i know and have talked  to MANY   both Sissy's  as well as  RL ABS  /LGS  etc....  )   you will actually notice   that  pretty mush  AL Sissy  Spectrum is  more  or less based  on  the  female  perspective  or gender roles  obviously with  BIG twist  towards  the  UBER   Girly & OLD  Gender   roles  and its bacikly was designed as  way for  (  previously   designed   for  men )  as a  way to safely   do short   journeys  in to the   mysterious  world  of  wimens   growing up and  gender roles  from the past,and with the  aid  of the forced aspect   the guilt  would be  removed  as you are infact  FORCED  to do al this .       

Now  AB /LGS Little ones  i agree  are  different  from Sissy's  as we  DONT need  or whant  the Forced  accept  of this  and to us  ts  NOT a play its  a way for us to  re live  our  own  lost  or wished  Childhood . And also its 100 %  NON sexual  and as i sed  previously some like it more  like RL  babies  and little ones  would dress  and some  like the  uber   Girly  and compleatly over the top style     and NON of the two groups  are  either  more or less  AB /LG`s   or Little then the other  dear 

And last  as im a living  proof  you CAN be  both AB /LG  Little one  & also a GENUINE  PROUD Sissy  girl dear   ?     this  is NOT ment as any     personal attack on you Christine as from what ive red  from you  so far  you defiantly  know youre  stuff    BUT    perhaps its   a slight new  perspective  in that the   different  older   descriptions  of the  different   groups  have evolved   this  past  say 10 years    ?        

Oh and answering sed question  i sort  of after  trying to fight against  my own self  for MANY  years     and after finally accepted  who i am  (a AB /LG /VLG / Little one   / Sissy )    i jumped in head first and embraced  it al with open arms.   And haven't looked  back since & im WAY past the  point  of no return                                           

• Like 1

I too am a VLG, which term I have used for over a year and a half as LG 4 to 7,  with some AB mostly diaper issues. I am also uber girl

My view of Sissy is best described here http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/p/test.html  and it was shared by the LG's at GirlTalk. to. Who had problems with Sissy since we feel it is stealing our things for non-girl purposes and at the organized level there is or was some antipathy between LG and Sissy

I have also seen at least 4 sissy sites Sissyville, Sissy School, House of Sissify and Mrs. Silk's. The activities, look and feel, language, leitmotif and zeitgeist and most of the content is pretty much the same over the past 18 years and matches what I see here

Never sed  you werent  Christine nor did i  questioned it  dear,  (and  i  have been in AL of this different  worlds  (Sissy forums , AB/LG / , Forced fem   etc.) . And studded  them al THURLY  for  roughly 10 years but that dont  make me  more  or less   worth    does  it  ?  )   

I ve red it  THURLY i might ad  prior to my reply, (actually in here in one of youre  links   )   great  blog indeed  .AL im trying to say is  that  just because  there is  different  sub groups within al this  does  NOT  mean  the  one  group has more  right  to it then the other  Christine . Its the same  noncence as  within the  TG    society  who regard them self  more worth then the  Sissy   society  which are regarded  lower  then the lowest  along with AL AB`s  /LGS  etc...        .        

HOWEVER   i give you this  and i agree  on this 101  %   the more extreme  part  of Sissy life  (also known as hard core   ) that is as you say  mostly about   sexual  degradation  and    pleasing  men  in al cinds of   humiliating aspects  (ie Sissy slave ,Sissy prostitute  etc....  )   is  in my mind a   branch of Sissy that sadly  have  been taking  to mush space    on the Webb and  as shuch Sissy is regarded  and  drawn straight acrosed  as  sexual     play   /BDSM    as you so correctly stated  and in my mind that should be  divided  apart  from Sissy life  as its  NOT    even close to what ORD Sissy life is .           

• 1 year later...

The big question here is "What is dressing like a sissy?" Specifically how is it different from dressing like a girl, except in some of the more strange aspects like diapers and girdles, overdone frilliness or maid? And that I glean more than am told specifically. Many Sissies talk about liking girl clothes. That is the hallmark of Little Girls. In fact many "sissy" dresses would be fine for Little Girls. Also, to dress like a Sissy, you need to have an idea of what a Sissy is. Good luck; there are at least 3 threads trying to sort that out

What I get a real kick out of is looking at little girl dresses online and the sites list them as "Special Occasion" dresses--you know, weddings, Easter, etc. Heck--I wear dresses like that as everyday attire. Not the really frilly ones, but the dresses I have are way cuter than what most little girls wear for play or to school.

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

What I get a real kick out of is looking at little girl dresses online and the sites list them as "Special Occasion" dresses--you know, weddings, Easter, etc. Heck--I wear dresses like that as everyday attire. Not the really frilly ones, but the dresses I have are way cuter than what most little girls wear for play or to school.

Since LG's are special persons, even in the most mundane circumstance, dressing LG is a special occasion. Maybe that is a subtle hint for mommies of little boys, all of whom secretly wanted a little girl :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

On 8/3/2020 at 9:05 AM, BabyJune said:

Have you ever seen the way little girls are dressed over the last 35 years/ There is a deliberate pattern to make girls and boys indistinguaisable that has its roots in egalitarianism. So you have the Kafka-esque situation of parnets telling their kids that they are "special" and  having them all look pretty much alike and being raised in batches in day care centers, where the individual attention and bonding, so necessary to developing as an individual human being is impossible. Who knows that at some time in the near futures names will be replaced by a 10-digit number

A few years ago, I was at a Thanksgiving dinner where the two little girls arrived in dresses and after were changed into tops and some kind of trousers. That was the first time I had ever seen THAT!!

And they way everybody's nose is behind some screen or other. personal communication is becoming a lost art. Nowonder we can't or will not beat the crap out of third-wirld terrorist groups. We've been in Afghanistan for 19 years and Iraq for 17 and still have not got it done

Net resutl related to subject.You do not see many girls in dresses any more. So I guess it is a rather special event

But I am cute enough to make up for it

large.wetchristine.jpg.b0f0c2f540ccb4200

My clothes feel like flower petals AND I am a BLONDE: a Mommy's delight

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Star Baby said:

Cute dress Christine I'd love to have your wardrobe

It is a babydoll and you can have some pictures of how I am dressed

And non-babydoll outfits that will have their own album

Why would a boy want any of this?

• 4 months later...

I've been dressing like a sissy now 23 years. I only wear the frilly and fluffy stuff at home for my wife to enjoy. Out on the streets I sport the leather skirts and slinky dresses and rock my stilettos and pumps and high heels. I am not AB so little girl clothing is not my forte. I love it and I love to see the heads turn when I walk down the street. My job consists of me dressing in skirts and fashion so I try to look good and make sure my make up is always up to par. Hey I dont knock it if yall wanna look like girls go for it !!  I wanna look like a million bucks and hot. 

Elle 190.jpeg

Elle At Work.jpeg

Elle Came Hard 45.jpeg

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Transfusionelle said:

I wanna look like a million bucks and hot. 

@Transfusionelle

You DO look like a million bucks and HOT as well:  You don't have to worry about THAT :D

Dressing up as you wish is a CHOICE and who am I to say anything negative about that:  If you want to do that, GO for it:  as Elle says, she wants to look like a million bucks and HOT as well:  She is comfortable with this, and she ROCKS the look, just as her lovely wife @Evelyn Dellcerro does:  You both have special qualities that make you beautiful, INSIDE and out, and that is important:  I like to point out that I learned that the measure of beauty does not only mean what you see on the outside, but what is on the inside *smile*.  

When I go somewhere, I always try to look my best, as first impressions are important, as I was always taught to treat the ladies with respect, so I always treat them as they are QUEENS - I have been told many times that I am a "perfect gentleman." This has never failed to help me in life, and I would NEVER want to forget my place, or my barings - to get respect, and maintain respect, you have to show it and your "moral compass" will be your guide.

Damn, Girl, you got it goin ON tonight :)  Beautiful!! 

Brian

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Don't worry if its ridiculous. Hoenstly thats part of the fun. The way I see it the entire point of these kinks is to ignore normal expectations. If you are doing it on your own, its no one elses business

• Like 1