LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dressing like a Sissy is ridiculous!

Took me a long time to except I was a DL......Longer to except wearing little girl clothes like a sissy. But now I am on this trajectory where every time I am able to hang out I dress more and more as a sissy LG, with pink dresses, diaper covers, socks, you name it. Then all the sudden I decided to try a pink pacifier, and kind of like it! What thats ridiculous! Every time I look in the mirror I feel like somethings missing........So next time I am planning on pink bows on my hair. WHAT? Has anyone else headed down this road, denying, excepting but also believing, Ok, I like Diapers, or a cute dress.....but never a pacifier......?

25 minutes ago, BabyWendyMarie said:

hehe...

well, yes. you know what they say. whatever fills the hole.

for me, dressing in anything pink (which I love to accent with yellow too) just seems to fill a void in me that makes me, well, you know.

i'm not much in the way of make-up and lipstick. i'm too cute for that...hehe ... guess I just don't feel like being a woman as much as i LOVE being a baby girl....

guess it comes from something in childhood, not sure, probably, it's gotta come from somewhere because we weren't born to want to drown ourselves in pink satin and lace...

and yes, there have been times it's felt foreign, but that slowly goes away as the need to accept oneself as oneself IS comes to predominate. at least that's how it's been for me.

my latest thing is floral print bedding and nighties, worn with pink satin bloomers at night. (i'm married but my wife and i have slept separately for years and besides, she doesn't really care how I dress, as long as i'm good to her, which i am, the dutiful sissy baby--never outwardly to her, tho...). LOVE my new nighties, all five of them...so even if dressing in diapers isn't what suits me on a given evening, i can still feel just as sissyish as i please and fall asleep quite contentedly, thank you very much...giggles....

Did you know that pink was once considered a masculine

I was the opposite. I sort of jumped in with both feet and went from zero pink or sissy stuff to lots of it in a relatively short time. For the last few years though my sissy side has really dwindled away to the point where I haven't got the sissy stuff out in a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

Rather than dressing like a sissy, I prefer to dress the way a cute three-year-old girl would dress. For the most part, my wardrobe is more little girl than sissy. (Not into the Little Bo Peep look).

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2015 at 11:48 AM, BabyJune said:

Rather than dressing like a sissy, I prefer to dress the way a cute three-year-old girl would dress. For the most part, my wardrobe is more little girl than sissy. (Not into the Little Bo Peep look).

That's kind of how I am. I save the extra frilly outfits for when I want to feel extra special.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2015 at 11:48 AM, BabyJune said:

Me too, only I

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I did it. I bought a corset off of amazon and I am loving the results! The dresses I have are to short to wear with my full petticoat but it looks good with my

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ?11?/?10?/?2015 at 3:36 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

., Ok, I like Diapers, or a cute dress.....but never a pacifier......?

I love pacifiers! I have a whole bowl full of pink shield NUK 6 pacies on our dresser. I have many with paci holders on them. As I dress as a diapered sissy baby when home most of the time, I almost always have something in my mouth to suck on. At the moment a pink NUK 6 is clipped to my sissy baby dress as I write this! Of course it is in my mouth and I am sucking on it! *giggle*

I have mentioned before that I wear diapers 24/7 and have all of my life

• Like 2

For anyone who hasn't seen the gallery of outfits I've made over several years, below is the link. You'll notice that there are no "frilly" outfits and that what I like to wear is what a little girl from age 2-1/2 to about 7 years old might wear. I also recently published a new book called "Sissy Style" that categorizes and defines

LG and Sissy are not even close. We do not have things like SPH, or "maid" or some of the other things. LG is a derivative of

• Like 1

In view of what I am seeing here, I wonder what "dressing like a sissy" means

On ?6?/?16?/?2016 at 3:58 PM, Christine Daryleanne said:

In view of what I am seeing here, I wonder what "dressing like a sissy" means

Very good question, what is dressing like a sissy?

Diapers

Nursery Print Plastic pants,

Baby Dress

Frilly Lace Rumba Panties

Petticoat

Etc.

None of which I wear unless you consider a baby doll in that class, but they are not, they were always for girls. Although "Baby" dress meant anything high-waisted and halfway to the knee since that is pretty much the shortest length that is "decent" for being worn over diapers. I do not have anything frilly or printed; all my colors are solid. Also, I do not wear bows in my hair, 95% of the time it is a tiara and if not that, an Alice Band and my hair is never put up

I do not put petticoats under my dresses or skirts. I find them too "smothery [heavy, bulky and de trop]". I use crinolines, they are light and airy. To me, pettis fill out a skirt by "brute force", pilling yards of material upon yards of material while crinnes are full by virtue of their shape and material

5 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

I do not put petticoats under my dresses or skirts. I find them too "smothery [heavy, bulky and de trop]". I use crinolines, they are light and airy. To me, pettis fill out a skirt by "brute force", pilling yards of material upon yards of material while crinnes are full by virtue of their shape and material

In any event when your underpinnings are flared out one must be very careful moving about least you don't knock things over or passing another in tight quarters and have

perhaps a static thrill of materials energizing/engaging those underpinnings and plastic crinkly

We do not wear "diaper covers" we have "rubber panties". Our dresses are not filled out to absurdity

7 hours ago, Christine Daryleanne said:

We do not wear "diaper covers" we have "rubber panties". Our dresses are not filled out to absurdity

Well to each sissy's own and the devil for the rest of us.

Reference the previous post and pix