LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

your own worst enemy

I've been dealing with depression since I was 13 and I've learned a lot from it mostly about myself but other things as well. The hardest part for me has always been fighting with myself. Everyday is a battle that is fought deep inside me a battle that some days I don't win. Some days I won't make it out of bed because I simply can't.

This was a very nice post. I was dealing with depression last year, and I guess still am to a certain extent. I ended up seeing a therapist, and that helped me out greatly. What helped out the most for me though was opening up to my family (as hard as it was to do) about my diaper fetish. To my surprise, they were accepting. Didn't really understand or want anything to do with it, but accepting none the less. I hope your depression is getting better, and that you are getting better at fighting those daily battles.

My life is a bit better now that I don't concern myself with world news or even local news, I simply refuse to watch it.

We as people, the kind who take all that bad news and hold it in, have enough of our own personal problems without taking on the problems of the world.

My personal problems I take one problem at a time, then try to get one finished or out of the way, then

For me, dealing with my depression successfully is mostly about watching for signs of impending trouble then avoiding the things I've found that trigger or add to depression. I can't control everything- nobody can- but this is about all a person can do.

If you haven't tried Therapy I suggest that you do- this goes for everyone. It doesn't cure you of anything or solve your problems; what it does is show you ways you can minimize your problems, solve some of them, and be happier in life through having a different approach towards living. It enabled me to get off the depression Meds which were harming me equal to the help they gave; something I've noticed happens with a lot of people on depression Meds. Therapy and/or Meds may not be the ideal solution but for now it is the best we have and it can help, especially Therapy.

I'm going through some changes in life myself right now, perhaps the onset of dementia, but I've had to get away from many things I used to love just to hand on and survive. I no longer have the mental strength I had just a year ago, and that has made it impossible for me to do a lot of what I once did without that having a very adverse affect on my depression. Losing those things brings a sadness to me which tends to trigger my depression, so it seems I'm now caught in a cycle where I can no longer find a win- I've become an observer of myself as I'm crashing and falling apart. Hope becomes harder to find everyday and so does my motivation to do anything. But as long as I can find some hope somewhere I go on because I don't know what else to do.

I have been dealing with depression since the early 2000s and it's not easy to handle even with therapy and medication

also mine has to do with my job situation and my home life

some people say snap out of it!!

I wish getting over depression was that easy

I used to have depression as a teen and nearly committed suicide once. It was mostly linked to me not feeling confident in myself thanks to bullies, and being almost afraid on confrontation of any kind. I did "snap out of it" when I joined the Marines. Now I'm confident enough not to care what other's may see me as, and I'm more than willing to fight to prove it.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. It's nice to know others are out there and supporting each other. I have been attending therapy since August and it has been one of the best decisions that I have made to improve my life. I have recently found out that I have low testosterone levels and that could be one of my reasons for depression. This community of fellow diaper enthusiasts has always been a support for me and I continue to enjoy this website and the support it has provided for me.