LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Such a great story. I love that Ali is toying with slightly regressing around Danny - be interesting to see how this materialises. I hope she doesn't get hurt of course - it'd be heartbreaking!

Damn I love reading your posts man. This story is just so fantastic, I am really digging the interplay between Ali and Danny, what with the whole nonchalant diaper awareness. Thanks for another chapter bud.

• 2 weeks later...

What a great chapter! I was a little concerned that it would devolve into a fap chapter, but you rallied back with the sweet emotional side of the chapter. Once againwell done! Thanks for the update!

• 2 weeks later...

Babytom2 - I can't disagree there, but I have friends who were married 3 weeks after they met that have been together for 18 years. I also have friends that dated living together for 3 years and they only lasted 2 years married.

• Like 1

That was in a word, great. That was a great story, well written, with beautiful characters. I applaud you for writing this, thank you very much for the story. It was a sweet ending, with everybody getting a happy ending, thank you once again.

A shame that we didn't see more of Ali's awakening - but we certainly saw Jan's! Thanks for this gem of a story.

• 2 years later...

I guess I will use this as an example. Every now and again I like to read older stories just to kind of get some inspiration or even just for historical value. A lot of these stories are just gone. I know awhile back, there was a massive corruption epidemic but I hope you have the original story saved somewhere Paws, I would really like to read it again,

I Do have Ali. I would like to get the story back into the archive. I'm working on re-posting The Woes of Maddison Page and writing Birch House.

I'm pitifully behind on updating the re-post and chapter 17 of Birch House. Had some serious AC issues during record heat in central US for weeks! Got a kid getting ready to head off to college, and building a new fish tank. Not to mention the daily grind of keeping a smile on my wife's face and bringing home a majority of the bacon.

Because you asked I'll work on re-posting Ali too. But that creates a bit of a problem. I have a hard time not re-reading as I post legacy material, and while I'm not looking to change anything, all the flow and grammar errors blare at me begging to be addressed. I read many times before posting, but I always miss stuff. So, if I were to re-post Ali, it'd be a straight up copy/paste cause I already have too many irons in the fire. 

• Like 1