LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you manage not to leak in bed?

I totally agree with those who say a good mattress protector is a good idea. And if you're traveling you should use disposable bed mats. My bed wetting is sporadic so I take care to make sure I don't regret sometimes skipping the diaper.

• 2 months later...

For me, my daytime disposables are usually enough, but on my side with a flood they will leak. Cloth over disposables does the trick then but I hardly ever go to that extent. I simply accept that I'm going to leak sometimes and prepare for that :blush: Same as daytime, flooding and disposables aren't a good combination since most of the absorbency is in the SAP's and they work slowly. I'd like to see a premium diaper with a higher pulp content ratio which extends through the sides. I think that would go a long way to solving this problem ;)

Bettypooh

You can't go wrong with a heavy or super heavy weight cloth nite diaper with a pair of rubber bloomers over top, bloomers are the best protection money can buy for laying down.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On 2016-05-30 at 5:21 AM, stevewet said:

I have used terry nappies and plastic pants but switched to diposables for less laundry. My wife would rather wash a few extra wet sheets than have to deal with a bucket load of terry nappies.

I basically agree with your wife. If the wet patch on the sheet and underlying cotton absorbing pad isn't too large I often just air dry although I rinse the pajamas out before drying them if I do this. I live alone nowadays so can get away with it. It saves on a lot of laundry.

I can tell you from long experience, even a high quality disposable diaper won't do the job for a side sleeper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...