LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you manage not to leak in bed?

Hi!

I am new here today but have been experimenting with diapers or nappies for several years. I have a big problem with sleeping in them as whenever I try to relax I always wake up in a soaking bed, so how do you make your "package" leakproof?

Greetings

John64

Simple answer? I don't. I've come to accept leaks as inevitable, so I try to minimize the damage. First, I use cloth diapers rather than disposable. On my bed, I have two or three Chux pads on top of a cloth diaper lying on top of my bottom sheet--unless I wet very heavily, that works most of the time. I do have problems with my PUL pants weeping liquid a bit, however, and making the top sheet wet by contact.

• Like 2

As someone who didn't wet the bed and now does I have to agree that cloth diapers with plastic pants are the best idea - more coverage, more likely to confine your junk in one place if you're male, much of the time more absorbency. I also have a bed pad.

I wear a cloth diaper over my disposable and a plastic pant of course otherwise the cloth is of no use.

This works like a charm.

Aside of the fact that is will prevent you from waking up in a soaking wet bed you can also determine the overall thickness of your diaper and I looks very authentic.

You didn't mention what kind of diapers you use, or what position you sleep in.

I am a side sleeper, and have found that a disposable diaper on its own (even a good premium one) is almost never enough. I did find that I can add a baby diaper booster and

• 1 month later...

I wear disposables, Tenna Ultima, which are excellent for daytime use, but overnight I add a double thickness Tery Toweling Pant and Plastic Pants. That deals with sideways leaks as well as if I have too much for the disposable to deal with, most days both are wet but occasionally it's only the disposable.

• 1 month later...